19th January 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Which masters course I can take next after completion of Electronics and Communications engineering?

I am doing engineering in electronics and communication. i am wishing to do masters after 1 yr. but i am mot able to get a good combination with electronics and communication engg. kindly reply me asap............................need help to decide my future

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  2. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  3. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I do next after completion of diploma in electronics and communications engineering if I don't want to do BE course?
  5. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  6. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  7. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  8. Can I do masters in Mechatronics after completion of B.Tech in Electronics?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  10. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  11. Which is a better option among Electronics and Communications Engineering?
  12. Which subject to choose for UPSC exam if I am from computer field?
  13. What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?
  14. Eligibility criteria for pursuing a Distant Education Course in M.Tech. Electronics & Communications
  15. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  16. List of specializations for ECE students in MS?
  17. Which course to take for a better job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  18. Is it possible to do M.Sc in Physics after the completion of BE with Electronics and Communications Engineering?
24th January 2016, 12:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which masters course I can take next after completion of Electronics and Communications engineering?

Electronics and Communication is a vast field and there are multiple options for higher studies. Hence you should choose as per your interest and fundamental base in the concerned field. You can pursue M.tech/ME or MS course. The options available are :-

- VLSI
- Microwave and Radio Frequencies
- Antenna and its subsystems
- Wireless communication
- Embedded Systems
- Advanced Communication
- Power Electronics
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Digital Communications
- Analog Communications
24th January 2016, 09:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which masters course I can take next after completion of Electronics and Communications engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing engineering in electronics and communication. i am wishing to do masters after 1 yr. but i am mot able to get a good combination with electronics and communication engg. kindly reply me asap............................need help to decide my future
After completed B.Tech/B.E degree in ECE, you can do M.Tech in ECE. But course is duration for this course is 2 years. So you want to M.Tech course then you can qualify in GATE exam.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?