8th April 2015, 08:31 PM
bajwa param

Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?

I,Paramjeet Singh,am student of BE computer science studying in 3rd year.

i want to do Internship and training in companies like TCS, infosys, IBM,Accenture.

kindly help me regarding the information and procedure for internship in such companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  4. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  5. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  6. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  7. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  8. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  13. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  14. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  16. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  17. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  18. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
20th April 2015, 01:13 AM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?

First of all you need to clear their criteria. You need to score more than 60% to get internship in these MNC.
If these companies come in your college then
theirprocedure of selection is as follow :-
Step 1 :- Aptitude.
Step 2 :- Technical.
Step 3 :- HR round.
You will have to clear all the three step after that they will select you.
If these companies don't come in your campus then you can go for off campus placement.
if they rejects you in off campus then their is another chance that these companies have their own entrance test also. Procedure of selection will be the same as above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?