12th December 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Being an engineering student if I get admission in MBBS will I have to pay the whole engineering course fee before quitting?

I am studying engineering in 1st year and i want to take cet once again to do mbbs if at all i passed means should i pay another three years fees for the engineering college to get back my documents?

Related Questions:
  1. Will educational loan covers the donation of college money as well?
  2. Should I drop my engineering after 3rd sem and join B.Sc program as my future aim is to do MBBS? Can I get admission in MBBS after doing B.Sc as I do not have biology in 12th?
  3. Fee structure to get admission in engineering college under minority quota? How to get Education Loan to pay fee?
  4. Is there any provision for a student to pay his tuition fee by doing part time?
  5. Will there be any course in Post Graduation related to Engineering being a candidate of pursuing MBBS?
  6. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  7. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  9. Why should I pay 3 years engineering course fee to get TC from college? What are the Anna University rules regarding transfer to another college?
  10. Courses which I can take up after 12th?
  11. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) through counselling?
  12. Is there any way to do MBBS for engineering student? Age limit for MBBS?
  13. How to get admission in Marine Engineering after passing B.Tech? What is the average tuition fee?
  14. Fee per semester for Diploma in Petroleum Engineering?
  15. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  16. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  17. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Process to pay amount of Education Loan if taken for MBBS course?
15th January 2017, 10:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being an engineering student if I get admission in MBBS will I have to pay the whole engineering course fee before quitting?

To get admission in MBBS course candidates now have to appear and qualify in NEET examination there is no CET.

No, you do not need have to pay the fee for whole course fee if you cancel your admission in between the course as per UGC guidelines.

It is the duty of the institute to return your all the original documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?