15th March 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for my second child if my first child already studying in the same school?

Dear Sir,

I want to know that if my daughter is studying in Xth std and if i want to get my younger daughter admitted in LKG in same school then what will be the creteria for the school to give the admission to my second child as following is there:
1)I am residing in near by area 1km away.
2)My wife is house wife.
3)Elder daughter is studying in same school.

Regards
sgupta

16th March 2015, 02:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for my second child if my first child already studying in the same school?

You don't have to worry so much for the admission as it is quite simple.

If you want to get your child admitted in the same school in which your elder daughter is studying, you just need to download or get the application form from the school authority, fill it up with necessary details and follow the admission procedure, that's it.

However, in some school as entrance examination or for Junior students a meeting between the parents of the aspirant and the principal is conducted, and admission is based on the interview done with the parents, in such a case you will have to face the interview and provide all relevant reasons as to why you want your child to get admitted in that particular school.

After all the process if your child is felt as eligible to the school;s official, then he/she might get admission in that particular school.
15th April 2015, 08:55 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How to get admission for my second child if my first child already studying in the same school?

For getting admission in the school you have to follow up a criteria setup by the school. First of all you have to fill the admission form. During filling admission form you have to write particulars like Name of the student, Father's name, age, date of birth etc. One of the very important document that you must need during the admission is birth certificate. So take it to the school while going for the admission.
19th May 2015, 12:55 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

You would get the consession if the brothers and sisters are studying in same school. And also by scoring marks in last academic year.
You need to fulfill the details of the second child. Make sure that you had enter correct data about the child like child full name,father name( write it what you had written for the first child).
Child birth certificate
Last school transfer certificate
Bonfide certificate
Provisional certificate.

Its good to send childrens in same school.firstly you can have the record of both the child.
Secondly vehicle facility would be same
Timing would be same
Holidays and exam dates fall on the same date. So it would be easy to focus on both the child
19th May 2015, 10:43 AM
rrooxx

You don't worry about admission you just simply fill the admission form required by the school and you can attech some document with it. Like date of birth certificate and another certificate given by school before which your son study.
31st October 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for my second child if my first child already studying in the PS Senior Secondary school?

Regards,
Dhanalakshmi P.
1st November 2016, 10:08 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You can easily admit your second child in same school where your first child is studying. Simply need to fill the admission form when it is available. If seats are available then will get the admission easily.
11th May 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get fee concession for my second child if my first child already studying in the same school?
12th January 2020, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for my 2 child if my 1 child is studying
6th August 2020, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How to write an application to the authority for second child admission in class- III
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?