6th June 2011, 10:17 AM
gagan.yadav92

Names of colleges which give admission on the basis of 12th PCM percentage(72%)?

i secured 72 % in p.c.m ..please tell me name of colleges which give admission on this %...hurry please ...

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges which are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  2. On what basis does a college give admission? Is it through entrance test or through 12th percentage? Which colleges give admission on the basis of entrance exams?
  3. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  5. List of the colleges available in Maharashtra that offer admission to Kashmiri Migrants on the basis of PCM aggregate in class 12th?
  6. Can I do 5 years BBA & MBA integrated course after passing 12th with PCM stream? Which are the colleges that offers integrated 5 years BBA & MBA specially in Lucknow? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission in private Engineering colleges with 44% marks in PCM?
  8. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM?
  9. List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  10. Is it possible to get direct admission in VIT after completion of 12th with 82.4% in PCM?
  11. Which engineering colleges can I get on the basis of my 12th board percentage(86%)?
  12. List of Law colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  13. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th
  14. Can I take admission into B.Arch on the basis of 12th science through management quota in Pune City? I have scored 133 marks in PCM
  15. Marks required in 12th for admission to Law? Name of colleges?
  16. How many colleges can I get for B.tech with 63% and 68% in PCM? Names of the colleges?
  17. Names of the government and private colleges in Punjab that I can get after scoring 31 in AIEEE and 60 in PCM?
  18. Can I get admission in M.Tech in India on the basis of my GRE score?
25th September 2011, 01:04 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Names of colleges which give admission on the basis of 12th PCM percentage(72%)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagan.yadav92 View Post
i secured 72 % in p.c.m ..please tell me name of colleges which give admission on this %...hurry please ...
Names of colleges which give admission on the basis of 12th PCM percentage(72%)?

I am giving you the list of some colleges which takes admission on the basis of class 12th marks :
  • Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
  • Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
  • Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad
  • SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
  • Chaitanya Bharathi Inst. of Technology, Hyderabad
  • R.G.I.T koderma
  • Amrutvahini College Of Engineering - Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
  • National Institute of Engineering, Mysore

For your kind information , i want to inform you that you are not going to get to colleges like -IITs or NITs as these colleges doesn't allow students just on the basis of your class 12th percentage.These top colleges conducts an entrance exam takes entry through rank and marks secured by students in this entrance exam. The entrance exams conducted by IIT is IIT-JEE and entrance exam conducted for getting entry in NITs is AIEEE which is conducted by cbse.

Since you have secured 72% in class 12th ,you are a good student so i will suggest you to go for 1year preparation means you should join good coaching centres and prepare for these exams .You will difinitely get good results.

With Regards
ravik1214
25th September 2011, 03:14 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of colleges which give admission on the basis of 12th PCM percentage(72%)?

Dear friend,
Your 10+2 marks seems to be an impressive one to apply for the following colleges:-
1. Dinabandhu Andrews College, Kolkata
2. Ashutosh College, Kolkata
3. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
4. Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
5. Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad
6. SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai etc.
All the very best.
25th September 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of colleges which give admission on the basis of 12th PCM percentage(72%)?

i am b.sc from PCM with 50% marks in 2003. can i do b.ed and for getting government job in delhi/up
25th September 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Iwant to know the the detail deadline for submission of CDS entrance exam for 2012
14th August 2012, 02:36 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

List of Colleges offering direct admission on the basis of Class 10+2's marks:

1. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

2. Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai

3. Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad

4. SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai

5. R.G.I.T. Koderma

6. Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad

7. Amrutvahini College of Engineering, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra

8. National Institute of Engineering, Mysore

But, if you want to get direct admission you'll miss the chance to get admission in best colleges of the country. If you want to do best then you should choose the institution where your overall growth is possible in the field of Engineering. For this you should go the the institutions like IIT, NIT etc.

For these, you have to give the entrance exam and requires to get good rank.

Rest is your choice.

Wish you all the very best.
14th August 2012, 08:03 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Names of colleges which give admission on the basis of 12th PCM percentage(72%) as under-

1. Amity School of Engineering & Technology
Bijwasan, Palam Vihar Road, New Delhi

2. Bharti Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering
A-4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi

3. Guru Teg Bahadur Institute of Technology,
Vasant Vihar, New Delh

4. Hmr Institute of Technology & Management
Hamidpur, Tehsil Narela, New Delhi

5. School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
18th August 2012, 12:48 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Names of colleges which give admission on the basis of 12th PCM percentage(72%)?

Here is the List of the Colleges:

• R.G.I.T. Koderma
  • Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
  • Amrutvahini College of Engineering, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
  • National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
  • Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
  • Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
  • Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad
  • SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
11th February 2013, 10:19 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Names of colleges which give admission on the basis of 12th PCM percentage(72%)

1.National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
2.R.G.I.T koderma
3.Amrutvahini College Of Engineering - Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
4.Chaitanya Bharathi Inst. of Technology, Hyderabad
5.SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
6.Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad
7.Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
8.Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?