30th October 2019, 03:20 PM
Bobin das

Betterment mark sheet of AHSEC Board is accept for NEET Counselling or not?

Sir, please tell me that whether betterment mark sheet of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Guwahati, AHSEC is accepted for NEET Counseling in Assam or not?

10th January 2021, 08:07 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Betterment mark sheet of AHSEC Board is accept for NEET Counselling or not?

yes betterment marks are eligible and are also accepted in NEET as according to the criteria you have already passed the examination of 12th standard when you are giving the exam only to improve your score
the qualifying marks that you have to secure in your 12th standard in order to be eligible to give the national level entrance exam neet it is 50 percentage in physics ,chemistry and biology
4th September 2022, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Betterment mark sheet of AHSEC Board is accept for NEET Counselling or not?

If I fail in chemistry in AHSEC 12th exam then after giving betterment if I pass in chemistry will I be eligible for NEET?
27th October 2022, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please tell me that whether betterment mark sheet
can I eligible for NEET exam 2023??
15th November 2022, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

If I fail in physics in AHSEC 12 exam then after giving betterment If I pass in physics will I be eligible for NEET?
12th March 2023, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

If I fail in chemistry in ahsec12th exam then after giving betterment if I pass in chemistry will I be eligible for neet counseling
15th July 2023, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir betterment marksheet of ahsec board is accept for neet counseling or not .
20th July 2023, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Betterment mark sheet of AHSEC Board is accept for NEET Counselling or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?