20th January 2018, 05:21 PM
ParvejAlam0

What is the scope of MBA after completion of B.M.L.T (Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology)? Will it be beneficial?

I'm doing B.M.L.T (Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology). How about doing after this? Is there any specialization which relates to my current degree program? Will doing MBA be beneficial for me? What jobs I can accept after doing MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  2. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  3. From which Open University should I pursue Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)? What is the procedure for admission?
  4. Colleges in Gujarat offering Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology or BMLT courses?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Sc MLT through distance mode after completion of BMLT from AAIDU?
  6. List of colleges offering LAB technical courses in Mangalore?
  7. How to take admission in Lab Technician in Pimez
  8. Information on B.Sc MLT course and schedule of exam in Kerala?
  9. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to join Forensic science after completion of bachelor course in medical laboratory technology?
  11. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  12. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  13. Courses available after Diploma in Medical distinct from Laboratory Technology?
  14. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed scope of Medical Laboratory Technology course for B.Sc student?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in any BSc course after completing DMLT?
  17. Best course to do after BiPC other than MBBS?
  18. Eligibility to appear in IP University B.Ed entrance exam for BMLT graduate?
31st January 2018, 06:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of MBA after completion of B.M.L.T (Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology)? Will it be beneficial?

Best Course Opportunities and Scope of MBA after completion of BMLT course:

There are several courses to pursue after successful completion of Bachelor's in Medical Laboratory Technology course. They are,

* M.Sc in Medical Imaging Technology
* M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology
* M.Sc in Medical Lab Technology
* Master of Science in Medical Technology
* Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
* Post Graduate Diploma in Laboratory Services..etc.,

As you are from BMLT background, you may pursue Master of Science in any one of the above stream as it's a core department. But doing MBA is not that good as far as job opportunities concerned. Remember, you may pursue MBA course but you may choose the general streams like HR, Finance..etc., Hence, I would suggest you to go with Master of Science course in any of the above stream and you may find employment opportunities for the posts of Medical Lab In charge, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician, Medical Officer, Drug Safety Associate and Medical Technologist..etc.,
20th July 2023, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MBA after completion of B.M.L.T (Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology)? Will it be beneficial?

Can i do mba in hr profile after bmlt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?