30th June 2010, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Between BCA/MCA or B.Arch./M.Arch.? Which will be better for further education after 12th?

My daughter has passed 10+2 with subject combination of english,chemistry,math,biology and computer science. Now I am confused to choose the right course for her. so, I want to know that which will be better for further education in between BCA/MCA or B.Arch./M.Arch. ? Also I want to know the service opportunity in govt. jobs for both the course.
Thanking you,
S.Karmakar

30th June 2010, 11:48 PM
Prototype

Default Re: Between BCA/MCA or B.Arch./M.Arch.? Which will be better for further education after 12th?

I must say that Bachelors and masters in architecture vertical is worth doing considering Better future Prospects because Architecture is a subject where lot of designing and creativity is needed. Later you would require to work on CAD for designing. You can opt for some computer courses on CAD on a part time basis, which will enhance your designing skills. You can also go in for a short-term interior designing course. Even a short-term painting/freehand drawing classes will help you in your course. You can opt for Industrial design course. Programmes in industrial design are offered among others by (i) National Institute of Design, (ii) Indian Institutes of Technology, (iii) Indian Institute of Science, and (iv) School of Planning and Architecture. We recommend that you choose your course based on your interests and talent. If you revert with detail of the course you are looking for and about your interest, strength etc we can guide you in a better way. Good Luck.
1st July 2010, 12:29 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Between BCA/MCA or B.Arch./M.Arch.? Which will be better for further education after 12th?

B.Arch/M.Arch is better for further education.itd better if you try in private sector as now a days private sector also paid well as in govt sector there are rare opportunities in both these sectors.
1st July 2010, 12:32 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

according to me BCA/MCA will provide you with a much better carrier as the IT industry is growing very rapidly.............but if you go for the B.arch/M.arch then you have to struggle a lot for the job as there are very less scope in india for it but if you go abroad then you may make your carrier........

still the decision is yours.....go for the one which you feel is correct for you and in which you have more interest.

best wishes
1st July 2010, 10:03 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello Sir,

BCA/MCA is general studies involving Computer application and software developing knowledge.

Whereas, B.Arch is an architectural line where architects design great structures, or interior designs are developed.

Both of these courses are on demand now-a-days.
After successful completion of B.Arch one can get highly paid jobs in India as well as in abroad.

Job opportunities become high after doing MCA. One can also indulge himself in research and development programs.

So now it is your decision which way to go!

Good luck!
1st July 2010, 11:00 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

In now a days, there are very good scope of computer related course. So, i will suggest you, just go for BCA its very good course in today and after completing this course, if you can do MCA then you will definately get good job with high salary pacakage.

So, according to me BCA is the best choice, after completing BCA, MCA you will get jobs
in IT field in these company like HCL, HP, WIPRO, INFOYSIS.

So, after completing 12th BCA is the good option to make your career in IT field. But
overall its totally depends on your personal interest and choice.
1st July 2010, 02:39 PM
wankhedkarpt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter has passed 10+2 with subject combination of english,chemistry,math,biology and computer science. Now I am confused to choose the right course for her. so, I want to know that which will be better for further education in between BCA/MCA or B.Arch./M.Arch. ? Also I want to know the service opportunity in govt. jobs for both the course.
Thanking you,
S.Karmakar
Dear S. Karmakar,

You should do BCA/MCA because their are more opportunities rather than B.Arch/M.Arch.

Best Wishes.
1st July 2010, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to degree in bsc back data 2007
6th July 2010, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

are there good scopes of b.arch in india?
7th July 2010, 08:09 AM
gohan4

HI
Between the both courses B.arch then M.arch is
best its scope is increasing day by day.
3rd August 2010, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

plz give me advice

my father is contracter in tile and stont ,pop seling
so i am doing bsc(it),
my vioues is i shoud do b tech
so what i do
4th August 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

please display date of CAP round 1 of arch 2010
5th August 2010, 02:39 AM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

hey friend after 12th B.Arch is better than BCA, than you complete M.Arch ..

Because in M.Arch more opportunity to MCA..

you can all jobs after M.Arch,which would you do after MCA.. so apply for B.arch is best for you...

best of luck..
26th August 2010, 07:35 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
I would refer you to the BCA/MCA course but the rest is upto you..In the near future IT industry is happening to boom all around the world...

Bca/MCA would be good courses to start your career as the freash talents are required for the IT Industries..

So you can opt for the BCA/MCA courses,All the best..
27th August 2010, 04:53 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: Between BCA/MCA or B.Arch./M.Arch.? Which will be better for further education after 12th?

dear friend
i think bca/mca will be better for further education.
good luck.
28th August 2010, 12:10 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Between BCA/MCA or B.Arch./M.Arch.? Which will be better for further education after 12th?

dear friend.........

BCA/MCA or B.Arch/M.Arch both are different courses.....following are the

statement about the courses.........

1.bca/mca is a software related course.after doing this course any body can

get job in software sector........lesschances of getting govt. job..

2.b.arch/m.arch is an architecture courses.you can get govt job.

i can suggest you that you should go for B.Arch/M.Arch course..

best of luck.........
28th August 2010, 12:47 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

let me tell you, it is on your decision in which field you want to go..

if you have interest in computer application then you can go for BCA/MCA..

if you have interest in interior design, architectural design then you can go for
B,Arch/M.Arch.

after doing the master degree you will get a good job in both..

all the best..
28th August 2010, 12:19 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Thanking you,
S.Karmakar
as there lots of scope in the field of architecture so b.arch/m.arch is best
28th August 2010, 12:24 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends,

choosing the carrier or going for a carrier depends upon the choice of the students.

if you sister is well in the designing then b.arch will be very good option for her..

other wise as you mention that BCA is best option.

apart from this there is also many more option,so that you can choose them.
28th August 2010, 05:45 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

B.Arch./M.Arch is better after 12th because you are science stream student so you have to do b,arch/m.arch on the basis of aieee exam.
more details:
www.aieee.nic.in or www.cbse.nic.in
good luck
28th August 2010, 11:08 PM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

as you have mentioned that you are interested to send your daughter to
govt sector. i will suggest you to go for B.ARCH/M.ARCH.

BCA/MCA is a good field but in this field you have to basically work in software and IT firms.

number of govt. jobs are less as compared to architecture.

in architecture you will be able to work with various public sector units of Indai.

a lot of investements are coming in this field.

so don't worry for jobs.

all the best.
29th August 2010, 02:22 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Thanking you,
S.Karmakar
b. Arch. Is better than bca. B.arch is having very good level in studies. That is why there is entrance exam for b.arch but there is no exam for bca. Anybody can join it. Also bachelors degree in architechture is worth doing. Architechture is the field in which there is no shortage of jobs.
6th October 2010, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i m a commerce student with SP but i want to do BCA after 12th.....so is maths compulsory,and after BCA i want to do MCA and i m in tolani college,so should i need to change my college after 12th and which is the best college or institute in mumbai for BCA and MCA.....and i l get IT in 12th standard is it OK??????
6th October 2010, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

i m a commerce student with SP but i want to do BCA after 12th.....so is maths compulsory,and after BCA i want to do MCA and i m in tolani college,so should i need to change my college after 12th and which is the best college or institute in mumbai for BCA and MCA.....and i l get IT in 12th standard is it OK??????
4th March 2011, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

hi i hve done mt BCA and the MCA.... but i got job as Service desk analyst and now i have a experience of 2 years.
i am really tensed as i dont wanto do these nite shifts..can any one suggest how to get out of it and get a sw job?
27th April 2011, 07:21 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

go for BCA its very good course in today and after completing this course, if you can do MCA then you will definitely get good job with high salary package.
So, after completing 12th BCA is the good option to make your career in IT field.chose according to your intrest.
29th April 2011, 10:22 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

I think if you have Maths in 12th class then go for directly MCA...if you don't then go for First BCA and then go for further study MCA....and then you will get good job in software company......
19th May 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

At present We have bright future in both BCA field and B.Arch field..but if we have to choose any one then which will be the better choice?
25th May 2011, 12:52 PM
stranger351

Smile Re: Between BCA/MCA or B.Arch./M.Arch.? Which will be better for further education after 12th?

I think B.Arch. is better option because there are a lot of demand in Architect so i think you should go for B.Arch./M.Arch.......... and BCA and MCA is common courses ........
26th May 2011, 01:17 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,
In now a days, there are very good scope of computer related course. So, i will suggest you, just go for BCA its very good course in today and after completing this course, if you can do MCA then you will definately get good job with high salary pacakage.

So, according to me BCA is the best choice, after completing BCA, MCA you will get jobs
in IT field in these company like HCL, HP, WIPRO, INFOYSIS.

So, after completing 12th BCA is the good option to make your career in IT field. But
overall its totally depends on your personal interest and choice.
Thanks
17th June 2012, 03:17 PM
lakshmi.m.d

Hello sir,
i am a bca second year student can i do b.arch after my graduation,does it any scope?
19th January 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds, i am doing 12th std after completing this i want to do mfa or mca or b.arch. which is best? which is more scope nowadys?
19th April 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

hey i want to do b.arch but my 12th class result is yet to come....i m also preparing for NATA . In meantime i want to do a course of 2 months which will help me after, in b.arch ...Can u tell me which course i must opt...???
23rd May 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i am just pass 12 (pcmb)83% .i got very good marks in bio.&fine in math. I am göod in drawing &top in speech competion&i like in socity welfare work & wish to do.which course is good for me? Plz
27th July 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i do b.c.a after
7th June 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i just passed 12th with subjects pcm but not with computer so can i go for bca/mca or b.arch/m.arch? which will be better option ?
suggest plz
23rd January 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 this year with science I have many option. for further studies but I think my in interest in acting line but I want to continue my study
any path may I do both thing together??
13th January 2017, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for m.c.a after completing my b.arch
Or in which stream should I go in m.arch? The interesting and easiest one.
I also want to do distance education for m.arch because I'll do job somewhere so this will be my fruitful decision?
Kindly reply ASAP really worried
Email:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?