16th February 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Biology and Mathematics both are needed to study B.Tech Food Technology course?

Hello sir, I am a PCB student and I want to do study B.Tech Food Technology course. I want to know is Biology and Mathematics both needed to study the same?

19th February 2017, 05:10 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Biology and Mathematics both are needed to study B.Tech Food Technology course?

B.Tech. Food Technology or Bachelor of Technology in Food Technology is an undergraduate Food Technology course. The duration of this course is four years. For Bachelor of Technology in Food Technology candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board of Education. As you say your you have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in your 12th class then as per my knowledge, you are not eligible to take admission in Bachelor of Technology in Food Technology.
19th February 2017, 07:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Biology and Mathematics both are needed to study B.Tech Food Technology course?

No, both Biology and Mathematics subjects are not necessary to study B.Tech Food Technology course. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech Food Technology course, you should have studied Mathematics, Physics, English and Biology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry subjects with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Since, you have passed 12th standard PCB stream, you have not pursued Mathematics subject, so, you are not eligible to study B.Tech Food Technology course.
19th February 2017, 09:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to study B.Tech Food Technology course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, English and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology subjects from a Government recognised board.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed 12th standard with PCB stream which means that you have not studied Mathematics subject in your 12th standard, so, you are not eligible to get admission to study B.Tech Food Technology course.
1st February 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I do msc in food and technology after graduation in mathematics .
Please give the answer of my question.
29th June 2019, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

I have studied phy, chem, C's,mat and ebg in 12th, can I get seat in food engineering?
12th November 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Physics chemistry maths study in 12 th can I study food technology after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?