1st July 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Scope of M.Sc in Food Technology and necessity of maths for doing the same?

What should i do after b.sc in chemistry, botany, zoology? Is there scope after m.sc in food technology? Is it compulsary to have mathematics for doing m.sc in food technology? As i have biology in 10 2 and graduation in above given subjects.

4th July 2015, 07:53 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of M.Sc in Food Technology and necessity of maths for doing the same?

Scope of M.Sc Food Technology:

This course offer great opportunities in following companies:

Amul, Cadbury, Britania, Mother Dairy etc..

Senior Scientist -Food Science

Cavinkare Private Limited

Officer Production in Client of Talent House Requirement consultants

Food Processing Sector

Quality Control Units

Rice Mills

Soft Drink factories

M.Sc in Food Technology pass outs has a lot of career opportunities in several units in the Government sector.
10th October 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of M.Sc in Food Technology and necessity of maths for doing the same?

I am in grade 10 and interested in biology,chemistry and maths.Which stream should i opt in 11th grade and what are the career options after it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?