8th August 2012, 05:29 PM
guptha kushi

Is Biotechnology a good career choice for me?

is biotechnology is good for carrer?....please tell me if thats true

Related Questions:
  1. Is Biotechnology a good career choice for me?
  2. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  3. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  4. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  6. Which course is best for me between M.Sc or MCA pursuing B.Sc in CS?
  7. How can I do BSc Biotechnology in Vidya Pratishthan College of Biotechnology, Pune? What are the career opportunities?
  8. Is it a good choice of doing Post Graduation in Newzealand having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology in India?
  9. Subjects to be taken in B.Sc to study M.Sc Biotech? Does it offer good career?
  10. Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology?
  11. Detailed information about DBT-JRF? -- [New]
  12. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology
  13. What are the opportunities for B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Can I opt for Biotechnology in B.Tech?
  14. Is St Anthony College in Shillong a good institute for doing MSc Biotechnology? Is Biotechnology or Genetic science a good career option?
  15. What career(non medical) should I opt after my 12th?
  16. Career options after MSc Biotechnology? Where should I go for admission?
  17. Which one is a better course for a good career, Biotechnology or Biochemistry?
  18. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
15th September 2012, 03:18 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Is Biotechnology a good career choice for me?

Compared to Other Technical Courses like EEE,ECE,IT,Mechanical Engineering etc Bio Technology now a days is not yet a emerging field.There are only rare job opportunities and moreover in very few colleges only this course is available.

May be after 3-4 years there are more possibility that bio technology will be at its peak.
But once completed your UG and PG Courses in Bio-Tech means you will find job opportunities in overseas.
11th November 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor in Biotechnology or Bachelor in business Admin/management , which one would be a better major to take in university ?
24th June 2023, 05:53 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The decision of whether biotechnology is a good career choice for you depends on various factors and your personal interests and goals. While biotechnology may not be as widely established or have as many job opportunities compared to some other technical courses at the moment, it still has potential for growth and offers unique prospects. Here are some points to consider:

Interest and Passion: Do you have a genuine interest in biology, genetics, and the application of technology in these fields? Passion for the subject matter is crucial for long-term satisfaction and success in any career.

Long-Term Outlook: While the current job market may be limited, the biotechnology field is expected to grow in the future. It's important to consider the long-term prospects and potential for advancements in the field.

International Opportunities: Biotechnology is a globally relevant field, and job opportunities may be more abundant in certain countries or regions. If you are open to working abroad, biotechnology may provide you with international career prospects.

Specialization and Skill Development: Biotechnology offers various areas of specialization, such as pharmaceuticals, agriculture, industrial biotechnology, and genetic engineering. Acquiring specialized knowledge and skills can enhance your employability and open up niche job opportunities.

Research and Development: Biotechnology is heavily research-oriented, and if you enjoy scientific inquiry, problem-solving, and innovation, a career in biotechnology could be fulfilling.

Flexibility and Adaptability: The field of biotechnology is constantly evolving, and professionals need to stay updated with the latest advancements. Being adaptable and open to learning new techniques and technologies is essential.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?