16th May 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Biotechnology has better scope and job opportunities?

Well someone explain me that has biotechnology a job career in lucknow. I wanted to go for B.sc with biotech but confused for job opportunities in lucknow,

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and Job opportunities after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
  3. Biotechnology has better scope and job opportunities? -- [New]
  4. Future prospects, job opportunities and scope of branches of Biotechnology in Nigeria?
  5. What are the opportunities for B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Can I opt for Biotechnology in B.Tech?
  6. Scope and colleges in Chennai for B.Sc Biotechnology?
  7. Scope of Biotechnology in India? What are the job opportunities on the basis of simple graduation? Should I go for masters degree in Biotech or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  10. Job opportunities in IT, Biotechnology and NGOs after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  11. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  12. Is it necessary to do M.Tech. to get a good job just after B.Tech. in biotechnology? What is the scope of biotechnology studies?
  13. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? Is it true that the job opportunities are less in India? What is the average salary? What type of job will I get?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  15. Career Opportunities After M.Sc. Biotechnology
  16. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  17. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  18. Scope of doing Biotechnology in India? Job opportunities after M.Sc Biotechnology?
17th May 2015, 05:36 AM
jhavikas39

Default Re: Biotechnology has better scope and job opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well someone explain me that has biotechnology a job career in lucknow. I wanted to go for B.sc with biotech but confused for job opportunities in lucknow,
HI!
After passing B.Sc Biotech you can join any Govt or privet job in Lucknow....

But after passing B.Sc you will not get good job if you want to do good job better you first do M.Sc after that you can join good job like in Biotech company...

For Doing M.Sc you have to qualify entrance exam like:-
I.I.T-J.E.M
J.N.U-C.B.E.E

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?