24th April 2011, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Is BITS a good college?

i heard that bits is not as good as it used to b...is that true??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BITS for M.E. programme if secured 99.2% in GATE(CSE) having completed B.Tech from regional engineering college?
  2. IT branch in NIT Raipur and Mechanical in BIT Durgapur, which one to choose?
  3. Detailed information about reservation seats available for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates in BITSAT?
  4. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  5. Collegs offering MSc integrated course in physics in India
  6. List of top colleges offering MSc in electronics in India? What is the entrance exam date?
  7. Which one is more preferable, either BITs Goa or BITS Hyderabad?
  8. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  9. Can I get admission in BMS or BIT, Bangalore with JEE Mains scorecard?
  10. How to clear the BITS Pilani entrance exam to get admission at any cost? What to prepare and how to prepare? -- [New]
  11. Admission in bits pilani for mtech degree without good GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Number of seats in BITS for M.Pharm in all campuses of BITS?
  13. My BITSAT score is good but 12th marks are below 80%, what are my chances?
  14. Will I get admission in B.E course in BITS Goa or Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission into BITS?
  15. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  16. To join in BITS for M.Tech without good GATE score
  17. What are the other fields except engineering?
  18. Can I get a good college like DTU/NSIT/PEC after scoring 198 in aIEEE and 288 in BITSAT? What are the chances of admission in BITS Goa/Hyderabad
26th November 2011, 10:02 AM
geniusbhandari

Default Re: Is BITS a good college?

its not that friend
but little of the standard has been goen down but still its one of the best private college for study...
and you can see its performance ranking by timesindia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?