7th April 2013, 02:39 AM
shingwekarsunil

How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?

hello sir/madam
My son wants to do his mtech degree from bits,pilani but as his gate result in EC is not so very good (15432) ,how else he can be able to get admission in bits,pilani. Pl. guide me & send e-mail at [email protected]
With Regards
Sunil Shingwekar
Assistant Engineer
Doordarshan Kendra Raipur

7th April 2013, 11:57 AM
ameerunnishasheik

Default Re: How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?

Distance learning is increasingly being favored by a large number of students as well as housewives and working professionals. Now you can complete your degree course in various streams through the distance education system. There are many institutes that offer Distance Learning M.Sc courses in a number of subjects. Now you can do your M.Sc courses in subjects ranging from Information Technology to Electronics & Communication through the mode of distance learning. This article provides information about the eligibility criteria, and institutes offering Distance Learning M.Sc degree courses.
7th April 2013, 02:54 PM
k chanchal
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by shingwekarsunil View Post
hello sir/madam
My son wants to do his mtech degree from bits,pilani but as his gate result in EC is not so very good (15432) ,how else he can be able to get admission in bits,pilani. Pl. guide me & send e-mail at [email protected]
With Regards
Sunil Shingwekar
Assistant Engineer
Dear Aspirant,

Birla Institute of Technology & Science, (known as BITS Pilani) is an institute of higher learning located in Pilani, Rajasthan. In addition to Pilani, BITS has campuses in Dubai, Goa and Hyderabad and an extension center in Bangalore. The institute is privately supported and fully residential. BITS Pilani is the first Indian institution to set up a campus outside India. The Institute developed and administers the all-India computerised entrance test BITSAT (BITS Admission Test), which is the first of its kind in India. It is also known to be one of the first Indian engineering colleges to require compulsory internship in the industry by both the students and faculty in the form of its "Practice School" program.

Eligibility for M.Tech:

Atleast 55% marks in B.E. /B.Tech or equivalent in appropriate branches (50% marks for SC /ST)

Admission Criteria: GATE

Branches:With your B.Tech qualification,you can do M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or
Electronics & Communication Engineering or
Software Engineering

Annual Tuition fee is Rs.35000/

Asper your rank in GATE,it is not possible to get admission in BITS pilani this year.So you have another option to get your desired course from other pvt.college/University oer prepare well for GATE 2014 to get admission in Bits pilani.If you score AIR below 2500,you will have chance to get admission in BITS pilani.

Thanks & the best wishes.
7th April 2013, 04:17 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

please tell him to write GATE exam next time... n get good ranks... and carry on in BITS pilani...
8th April 2013, 05:54 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

BITS i.e. Birla institute of Technology and Science is a premier institute for engineering.

BITS conducts both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in engineering.

BITS is located at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.

M.Tech is a two year postgraduate course.

Eligibility for M.Tech in BITS –

B.E. / B.Tech. with 60% marks from a recognised college.

You can get admission after qualifying GATE.

BITS accepts GATE score for admission in post graduation course in engineering.

You will have to get good score in GATE for admission in BITS Pilani.
9th April 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Is BITS provide M.TECH in mechanical engineering?
17th May 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shingwekarsunil View Post
hello sir/madam
With Regards
Sunil Shingwekar
Assistant Engineer
For doing ME program in BITS pilani you don't need to appear for GATE exam. BITS conduct its own paper (last date for applying to it is 20th may 2013) for selecting the candidates for ME program.
20th June 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i have 58% in BE and my branch is e&TC will i be able to get admission in BITS,pilani if i score good in GATE exam..??
i belong to OBC caste??
12th August 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My son passed gate on Jun 2013and he is eligible for admission he got 26.6 marks in gate and he has got 65.63% of marks for mechanical engineering so is it possible to get admission for M.S at your institution? my email ID is ([email protected])
2nd March 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Iam expecting 45 marks in gate ece branch.Can i get m.tech seat in bits pilani
31st March 2014, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam ,
i want to do my mtech from bits pilani, i am mechanical student, and my gate result is ( marks=37.67, AIR 15211, gate score 442), so please guide me . how can i get admission in bits pilani ...
2nd April 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam
i want to do my mtech in bits hyderabad.i am a civil student.My gate score is 30.33 and my AIR is 9592 and my gate score is 389.so please say me do i have chance to get into bits hyderabad in any stream of civil engineering
3rd April 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the minimum score required to get admission in ME in bits pilani. ..
3rd May 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i want to do m.tech from bits pilani in cs&engg nd my gate score is 369 with rank 11274 do i have chance to get admission in bits pilani....
11th June 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it passble for a electronics instrumentation student to get admission in ece ib bits pilani..plzzz reply me at [email protected]
4th December 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Am a diploma holder and having working experience of 16 years, is it possible/enough for me to apply for any master degree course in BITS, Dubai. Presently am working in Dubai (since 2004).
8th February 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission for Mtech mechanical through GATE score Or do i have to appear for BITS HD entrance exam ????
13th March 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

In Gate 2015 I have AIR 393 and Gate Score is 496 in Biotechnology. Can I get admission in Bits Pilani? what is the fees? pl guide.
13th March 2015, 01:21 PM
SUBHASISSA

Dear Sir,
In Gate 2015, I have AIR 393 and Gate Score 496 in Biotechnology. Can I get admission directly to Bits Pilani with this score, pl guide and let me know the total expenses per semester.
19th March 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

In Gate 2015, my Gate Score is 500 (AIR 6212) in ECE. I belong to General Quota. Can you please guide me whether i can get admission in BITS PILLANI or is there any other mode to get admission in the same?? Do reply me soon. Email ID: [email protected]
Thank You.
24th March 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i pass the gate exam 2015 ,civil branch with 421 gate score and rank is 6521.
can i get admission in m tech in bits pilani with any stream in civil.
pls guide me sir
my email ID is [email protected] pls reply me sir.
plsssss suggest me sir i always remember u sir for helping me.
26th March 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ,

i have 61% in BE in Information technology passed out in year 2013 . i want to do ME from Bits Pilani

how much i have to score in entrance exam of bits in order to get admission in ME

reply me on [email protected]

thank you

11th April 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have qualified gate 2015 civil with gate score of 360 and AIR 9800. can i get admission in m tech in bits pilani with any stream in civil

or how can i get into BITS pilani ,is there any exam or so ...please guide me in this sir.
email [email protected]
sir,please suggest me..
21st April 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, how many marks is needed in bits entrance exam to get the branch COMPUTER SCIENCE, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
30th May 2015, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

MY score is 99 in bits entrance exam for ME mechancial.. possible to get seat thr.??
5th June 2015, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed 10th & Diploma in Electronics and Engineering (3 year full time).
last year i have completed my BCA (computer applications) through DISTANCE education. Am i eligible for "4 year M.Tech. Software Systems (8 semesters) " in Bits Pilani?
If yes, will i get Mtech certificate with "REGULAR"? Currently i have 10 3 years of REGULAR education and 2 years of DISTANCE education But 15 years of REGULAR education is compulsory to get job in most of the CMM level 5 organizations. Please help me Sir!!

My email id --> [email protected]
ph: 91 9940108495

please reply to my email id or call me and share your valuable information.
23rd July 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying B.tech final year in the stream of Instrumentation engineering .What course I can opt for doing M.tech in BITS Pilani.Kindly say what are all the M.Tech courses available in BITS Pilani for the Instrumentation graduates.
11th August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have cleared the gate exam 2015 and my gate score is 387. Can i get the admission for ME/M.TECH in CIVIL ENGG. ?
email: [email protected]
26th December 2015, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am a working professional, would like to enroll bits work integrated course- M.tech in Manufacturing Management, what kind of exam will be conducted per semester and what is the Pass scoring percentage?
any of you guide me..
Look forward your positive support.
thanks.
29th March 2016, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Team,
I heard that there is a separate exam for to do M.Tech in bits pilani ,can you please suggest in those details regarding.
Regards,
Sai Krishna
23rd January 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, I have got 68.12 % in B.tech ( mechanical,2016).I want to do M.tech from bits pillani.
How much marks I have to score in bits exam to get admission in M.tech

Reply me on [email protected] , 9455628006
20th March 2018, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, I Completed My B.tech in Civil Engineering With a CGPA 8.10. I Completed My Diploma with 83.27%. NOW I am interested To do M.tech/M.E in Civil Engg....Is there any Criteria For Eligibility and If then What is it....Date of Entrance Exam BITSAT for Higher Degree Programme......
26th March 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How can we apply Mtech in bits pilani without gate and when they conduct entrance exams for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?