17th March 2012, 12:02 PM
saurabhc13

Which book to refer to prepare for sectional engineering and junior engineering mechanical engg exam for RRB/

Sir I am preparing for sectional engg and junior engg mechanical engg exam for RRB so please tell me which book is best for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which books to refer for the exam of Junior Engineering exam?
  2. RRB Junior engineering syllabus? Books to be referred?
  3. List of Books and Model Question Papers to prepare for RRB Exam in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. When will the result of junior engineer mechanical at RRB Thiruvananthpuram be declared?
  5. How to get a job in RRb after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Which books should I refer to prepare for RRB?
  6. Previous years question papers of Section Engineering and Junior Engineering exam of RRB
  7. How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  8. I am a Mechanical Engineering student : Which books to refer for IAS and IFS exams?
  9. How to prepare for Indian Air Force exam while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Which books to refer?
  10. RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the RRB Junior engineering syllabus for diploma mechanical engineering?
  12. How many seats are available in VIT this year for B.Tech -- [New]
  13. After Mechanical Engineering how can I apply for Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. RRB Juniour Engineer Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What is the syllabus of Junior Engineering Exam? Previous years papers of DMRC Junior Engineering Exam?
  17. How to prepare for railway junior engineering? My qualification is diploma in electrical engineering
  18. How to prepare for SSC entrance exam?
7th April 2013, 05:28 PM
prassyy

Default Re: Which book to refer to prepare for sectional engineering and junior engineering mechanical engg exam for RRB/

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhc13 View Post
Sir I am preparing for sectional engg and junior engg mechanical engg exam for RRB so please tell me which book is best for me.
for apptitude - agarwal

current events and general knowledge-manorama

news paper- the hindu

magazine- competition wizard

then read previous year question paper
16th June 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which book to refer to prepare for sectional engineering and junior engineering mechanical engg exam for RRB/

Which book to refer to prepare for sectional engineering and junior engineering instrumentation engg exam for RRB/
17th June 2014, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

First of all Thanks for you valuable response,Now,Sir please tell me complete study plan and books required for ONGC diploma Mechanical Engineering exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?