17th May 2011, 02:11 PM
aishwaya 123

After Mechanical Engineering how can I apply for Mechanical Engineering?

i hv persued my 12th std this year.i hv also given maharatra cet entrace exam conducted by our board.in future i wish to do aeronautical engg via mechanical engg, can u tell me aftr doing mechanical engg hw do apply for mechanical engg..please help me to go about the course.. -aishwarya pansare

Related Questions:
  1. After Mechanical Engineering how can I apply for Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  3. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering with my subject of interest in NITs or IITs?
  5. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  6. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E
  7. Am I eligible for PhD in Mechanical Engineering at IITs or NITs?
  8. How many seats are available in VIT this year for B.Tech
  9. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering with my subject of interest in NITs or IITs?
  10. Criteria for AME course after Mechanical Engineering? From where can I apply for this course?
  11. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How can I apply for NTPC for mechanical engineer after completing bachelor engineering in mechanical
  13. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  14. Is it possible to do M.Arch course after Mechanical Engineering degree? -- [New]
  15. How to do marine engineering after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  16. Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What should I do after Mechanical Engineering between M.E, MBA and Mechanical?
  18. Mechanical engineering or automobile engineering, which stream should i choose if I have interest in automobiles? -- [Most Discussed]
19th September 2011, 09:05 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After Mechanical Engineering how can I apply for Mechanical Engineering?

Hello,
Once after completing your Mechanical Engineering degree,you will have number of options for jobs.the foremost thing is how you utilise your time,how you prepare yourself for the challenges coming your way while seeking for opportunities.

You can apply for the PSU sectors like SAIL,NTPC,ONGC,BHEL,etc...government sectors like Railways and many other governmental organisations.But there needs to be through preparation for these exams given the pattern and the competition for these exams.
There are also opportunities,a lot in the private sector too which provides a bright and prosperous future.

I would advice you to work hard and get clear in the concepts of your subjects,as it will be helpful a lot.As goes the saying "WELL BEGUN IS HALF DONE".

Good Luck.
20th September 2011, 02:03 AM
praveendia

Default Re: After Mechanical Engineering how can I apply for Mechanical Engineering?

first of.prepare well for next year engg entrance exams or for iits.and tries.to get the seat in aerospace.engg directly. or otherwise go for mechanical engg and during mtech apply for aerospace via gate other wise with mechanical degree u can work in aeronautical field. join hal iaf ada isro nal all these are recriuiting the mechanical engg for.their.task best.of luck for future
4th December 2012, 05:22 AM
Unregistered

could u plz name the books in mechanical field to perfect myself in mechanical engineering so tht I can use them for gate,wanted to apply for aerospace.
Rishikesh
13th June 2013, 05:51 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
after 10+2, prepare for the IIT entrance exam and try to get the seat in aerospace.if you are not able to get the seat in aerospace,then in the mechanical engineering,there are so many option for you to get a job.
You can apply in SAIL, BHEL, NTPC, TCS etc.
With mechanical degree,in private as well as in government sector,you have a bright future.
If you only want to go in aerospace and can't get the seat in aerospace,then with mechanical degree also,you can get the job in this field.
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?