29th December 2010, 06:23 PM
poonam chand meena

I am a Mechanical Engineering student : Which books to refer for IAS and IFS exams?

sir i am mechanical engg. student in 1st year , which book is well for me to prepare for IAS & IFS examinations

Related Questions:
4th January 2011, 11:46 PM
sabav

Default Re: I am a Mechanical Engineering student : Which books to refer for IAS and IFS exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonam chand meena View Post
sir i am mechanical engg. student in 1st year , which book is well for me to prepare for IAS & examinations
hi friend,
all the best for your exam
please visit Following link URL FOR
IAS http://examrace.com/IAS_Books.aspx

IFS http://examrace.com/IFSbooks.aspx
OK happy studying
bye...
14th February 2011, 05:41 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: I am a Mechanical Engineering student : Which books to refer for IAS and IFS exams?

dear friend first you attention on your syllabus then you think about IAS because IAS is totally different from engg.you should take help with coaching centre which is locate in delhi.and you use G.K PUBLISHERS BOOKS.
14th February 2011, 05:52 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: I am a Mechanical Engineering student : Which books to refer for IAS and IFS exams?

dear friend first you attention on your syllabus then you think about IAS because IAS is totally different from engg.you should take help with coaching centre which is locate in delhi.and you use G.K PUBLISHERS BOOKS.
14th February 2011, 06:00 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

14th February 2011, 06:06 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

28th March 2011, 08:36 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: I am a Mechanical Engineering student : Which books to refer for IAS and IFS exams?

There is no relation between your engineering stream and your preparation..

as you will perfectly not have any relation between your preparation and your subject..

you have to practice through some special materials which are available in the markets

you can get them online for free also..

if you want any of the study materials once search our forum also

you may get some useful attachmets too...

best wishes..

~aditya~
13th April 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: I am a Mechanical Engineering student : Which books to refer for IAS and IFS exams?

i am a mechanic engg in iran.please help me for download a useful book about static.
25th May 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

sir can i started my prep for ias from 1st year?
15th June 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i am currently doing engineering 2nd year and a great IAS aspirant from childhood, so sir pls guide me to reaxh my goal!!
23rd June 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i m weak in mathematics.
7th July 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

watch news channels daily to participate in IAS exam, Actually a person cannot be A IAS nt by studing 15-16 hours in a day he should have presence of mind. sometimes it happens that a person have fresh mind get admitted in IAS and a person who scores 85% is nt succesful in exam
6th December 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I am doing final year mechanical engg in vellore what i should do to write IAS exam.
24th January 2012, 11:29 AM
abhisek.sonu

There is no relation between your engineering stream and your preparation..

as you will perfectly not have any relation between your preparation and your subject..

you have to practice through some special materials which are available in the markets

you can get them online for free also..

if you want any of the study materials once search our forum also

you may get some useful attachmets too...

best wishes..
9th April 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am a mechanical student studying at present third year what kinds of books I have to read. please advise me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?