21st August 2013, 11:09 PM
aparna saraswathi

How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering

hii, sir i'm apana persuing my 3rd year btech in eletronics and instrumentation engineering ,i want to prepare for RRB so can you please suggest me the books which i have to refer....

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  2. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  3. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. Last 5 years question papers of section engineer(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) in RRB
  5. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What subjects should a B.Tech Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering student choose for PSU exam? How to prepare for it and which are the coaching institutes?
  7. How to get a job in RRb after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Which books should I refer to prepare for RRB?
  8. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after pursuing 6th semester in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  10. Am I eligible for RRB entrance exam after doing B.E 3rd year in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  11. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  13. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering? -- [New]
  14. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  15. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  17. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
13th January 2016, 10:29 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering

Railways is one of the best option to join after your Engineering, you have lot of opportunities in Railways. JE/ SSE posts will be called for Recruitment at least once in a year depending on the vacancy available.

Process:
Exam notification is released 3 months before the date of examination.
Fees- Rs.100/- for General, OBC category, Free for SC/ST students.
Total questions-150 (90 Technical + 60 General)

Syllabus:
-90 marks will be asked from basic concepts of Engineering irrespective of Departments. Science subjects includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology also will be tested in this 90 marks.
-60 marks will be from general concepts that includes 15 marks from Quantitative, remaining marks will be tested from History, Geography, Polity, Current affairs etc.

There are many books available in the market which have consolidated subjects for RRB examination.
Materials:
-Be strong in all concepts that you have studied in first 2 semester of Engineering course which will be common to all branches.
-Study basic Analog and Digital Electronics, Electrical Machines, Circuit theory, Electronic devices and Circuits, Instrumentation, Control system and Process Control
-8-12 Mathematics,Science books CBSE syllabus.
-Ancient, Medieval, Modern India Facts
-Current affairs is nothing but daily newspaper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?