19th August 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Which book should I refer for Chemistry and Biology for Board?

I am in 12th std which book should i refer for chemistry and biology for board?is target notes are fne.

12th December 2013, 12:46 PM
Sathish Yuvaraj

Default Re: Which book should I refer for Chemistry and Biology for Board?

You Can use the books which was given by tamilnadu government for Physics, Chemistry and Biology Board Exams.Because the answer keys are prepared from that books only, so you can get a good marks.Present your paper in neat way.Use black and blue pens alone.That is more than enough for your presentation.
12th December 2013, 12:51 PM
Sathish Yuvaraj

Thumbs up Re: Which book should I refer for Chemistry and Biology for Board?

You can use the books which was given by the tamilnadu Education Board, for your board exams. Because the answer keys are were taken from that books only. So you definitely get a good marks. Present your papers in a good way. Use black and blue pens only, it is more than enough for presentation. Follow the blue print and refer the old year question papers..All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?