20th November 2010, 03:51 PM
archinche

Books available in the form of CDs for MAH-CET preparation?

Hello dear

I am working proffesional, Now a days living out of maharashtra, I am a cat aspirant also but due to busy schedule not getting time to prepare, now I wish to prepare for MAH-CET, the problem is I can not not attained classes and also as have been staying in my company accomodation with my other colleague so I can not carry hard copy of the preparation material.

So can u suggest me some books which are available in CD's .

29th November 2010, 07:14 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Books available in the form of CDs for MAH-CET preparation?

hii
]
Books available in the form of CDs for MAH-CET preparation
i could say books cant be replaced by any thing else..
so go 2 ur book store near u..and have a copy of it..

good luck.
29th November 2010, 01:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books available in the form of CDs for MAH-CET preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by archinche View Post
Hello dear

I am working proffesional, Now a days living out of maharashtra, I am a cat aspirant also but due to busy schedule not getting time to prepare, now I wish to prepare for MAH-CET, the problem is I can not not attained classes and also as have been staying in my company accomodation with my other colleague so I can not carry hard copy of the preparation material.

So can u suggest me some books which are available in CD's .
You can find lot of materials which will help in your preparation for MAH-CET online in different websites. These websites offer previous years question papers and other related materials required for effective preparation. Please visit sites online to download data sans study accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?