1st March 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack CDS entrance exam? Suitable books for preparation?

Respected Sir
How to do preparation of CDS entrance exam.
And provide various book
name of preparing CDS exam.
I am waiting for your important reply
Thank you in advance.

2nd March 2015, 11:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack CDS entrance exam? Suitable books for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
How to do preparation of CDS entrance exam.
And provide various book
name of preparing CDS exam.
I am waiting for your important reply
Thank you in advance.
The Combined Defense Service exam is conducted twice in a year to recruit candidates for the defense sector. This CDS exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for every twice in a year. This is a quite tough exam and you need a lot of preparation for this exam.

Preparation Tips:

Initially, you should have a good understanding of your Intermediate exam subjects specifically Math. Your general knowledge should be good if you watch the news, read newspapers and magazines. Smart work is required in CDS, just make yourself faster and solve more problem in less time Solve the previous question papers

Cut off NDA Examination is always high and you need good practice. You have to focus on Trigonometry, Differential equation, Simple Integration and Differentiation and Permutation Combinations topics because they have high weight-age.

Suitable books:

-Arihant objective General Science
-GK & Current affairs by Khanna and Verma
- CSIR- UGC NET/JRF General science by P.C. Mittal
-Ramesh Intelligence Test /Mental ability test by RPH editorial board
3rd March 2015, 12:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack CDS entrance exam? Suitable books for preparation?

How to prepare for CDS Entrance Examination:

Before you start CDS Examination preparation, you must first collect the Prescribed Syllabus and Examination pattern given in the notification which is released by UPSC. After collecting the exact syllabus, now you are required to make a proper plan based on the number of days left for your CDS Examination. You can make a daily schedule and start with the toughest subjects first and later end with the easy subjects to gain good command over all the concepts equally. Remember, speed (Time management) is the very key role to gain more marks any competitive examination. Start your preparation such that you solve as many questions as you can with in less time of your exam duration. After detailed study of each and every subject, solve as many model or previous papers as you can to enhance confidence levels. Try to follow some best study materials to gain more marks in CDS Examination.

Best books Required to prepare for CDS Examination:

>> NCERT Books - Recommended

>> Pathfinder CDS Entrance Examination by "Sanjeev Jain" (Arihant Publishers) - Recommended

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?