22nd July 2013, 10:04 AM
noushimohd

Which books are best for LEET entrance exam?

Which book is best for the preparation of neet entrance exam in 2013??

Related Questions:
  1. Which books to be referred for LEET entrance test? I am studying diploma engineering
  2. Can I get admission in degree engineering in mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? I have scored 6.30 CPI
  3. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  4. How to study B.Tech after passing polytechnic diploma? Books to be referred to prepare for LEET entrance exam
  5. How to prepare for LEET? Books to refer and important subject?
  6. What is the date of sale of LEET forms? Books to be referred to crack the exam?
  7. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  8. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Date of sale of LEET forms? Date of LEET entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  11. Tips on how to crack LEET entrance exam?
  12. Can I join B.Tech in CSE after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma electronics and communication engineering
  14. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  15. What is the last date to fill the forms of LEET entrance test in PU and PTU?
  16. Which books are best for LEET entrance exam?
  17. After completing Diploma can I get admission in B.E.? In which semester will I get admission?
  18. Eligibility to apply in B.Tech for diploma holder in E&TC from IGNOU? Duration of B.Tech course after diploma? -- [New]
31st October 2014, 06:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books are best for LEET entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noushimohd View Post
Which book is best for the preparation of neet entrance exam in 2013??
Best Books for LEET Exam

LEET Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2013: Lateral Entry to Engineering Degree Programmes for Diploma Holders (2nd year/3rd Semester)
Author: G. K. P
Publisher: G K Publications (2012)

LEET (Lateral Entry Engineering Test by V. Kapoor
Publisher: Gk Publishers

Leet
Author: Frederic P. Miller, Agnes F. Vandome, John Mcbrewster
Publisher: Alphascript Publishing (2009)

Lateral Entry to Engineering Degree (B.E./B.Tech) Exam Guide
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)

25th July 2019, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books are best for LEET entrance exam?

Which book prefer for leet bpharma entrance exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?