7th November 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Books to be followed and question pattern of Agriculture entrance exam?

For agriculture entrance exam which book we have to follow and can you please tell me the question pattern?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the question pattern of entrance exam for post graduation conducted by allahabad agriculture university?
  2. ICAR UG(Agriculture) question paper pattern and sample paper
  3. Which all books to refer for NTPC entrance exam? Pattern of the question paper?
  4. Name of books, entrance exams and admission test for B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam?
  5. How should I prepare for UG entrance exam for Agriculture engineering?
  6. IFS Agriculture (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Question paper pattern of KVS PGT CSE exam? Books to be referred?
  8. Question pattern and reference books to prepare for WBPSC A,C and D recruitment exam?
  9. FCI managment trainee technical post: question papers pattern, books? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  11. How can I become a AG BSc? How should I join?
  12. Question pattern and reference books to prepare for IBPS RRB recruitment exam?
  13. Can i study Agriculture through EAMCET after Intermediate in BIPC?
  14. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  15. List of Horticulture books for ICAR 2015 entrance exam
  16. Names of books which will help me to get through Ph.D entrance of Indian Institute of Agriculture Research?(Especially Vegetable Science)?
  17. Books related to B.Sc Agriculture subject?
  18. Qualifying marks for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Pattern of question paper and books to follow for AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC and NEET?
15th November 2015, 07:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books to be followed and question pattern of Agriculture entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For agriculture entrance exam which book we have to follow and can you please tell me the question pattern?
Agriculture entrance exams are conducted for getting admission to various agricultural courses.

Some of the books that you may refer for getting admission in Agricultural courses are:

CWE-IBPS Bank Agriculture Field Officer Exam Complete Book (Paperback)
Price: Rs. 270

GENERAL AGRICULTURE FOR ICAR EXAM (English) (Paperback)
Author: rathore muniraj singh
Released: 2008
Publisher: Jain Brothers
Price: Rs. 100

Chhattisgarh PAT Pre - Agriculture Test Pravesh Pariksha 3rd Edition (Paperback)
Author: Arihant Experts
Released: 2013
Publisher: Arihant
Price: Rs. 300
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?