23rd May 2011, 08:43 PM
jaymala singh

Names of books which will help me to get through Ph.D entrance of Indian Institute of Agriculture Research?(Especially Vegetable Science)?

plz tell me name of books tat helps in phd entrance of indian institute of agriculture researchspecially for vegetable science

Related Questions:
  1. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  2. Names of the books for entrance of Ph.D Science
  3. Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do Ph.D through correspondence course in Agriculture
  5. Is there any way to do PhD in Agricultural statistics at Indian Statistical Institute? -- [New]
  6. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  7. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  8. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  9. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Indian Statistical Institute B.Stats entrance exam?
  10. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for PhD entrance exam of IIT?
  11. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  12. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  13. Where can i do supervised Ph.D. degree in Condensed Matter Physics?
  14. What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute?
  15. Syllabus and reference books for IISc integrated PhD entrance exam
  16. Which course should I do after M.Sc in Biotech?
  17. List of institutes which offer PhD in Agriculture through Distance Education in India?
  18. Prospect of PhD in Agriculture course for M.Sc postgraduate?
26th May 2011, 10:19 AM
pooja C.

Default Re: Names of books which will help me to get through Ph.D entrance of Indian Institute of Agriculture Research?(Especially Vegetable Science)?

most of the questions are from breeding and genetics, so throughly read Hari Har Ram's book (Vegetable breeding), Gautam Kalloo book (Genetics & breeding of vegetable crops). Alos read all formulas. K.v.peters book of Series no.4 (Vegetable) is very useful.For general Agri. read only handbook of Agri. by ICAR.
ALL THE BEST.
17th April 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of books which will help me to get through Ph.D entrance of Indian Institute of Agriculture Research?(Especially Vegetable Science)?

sir i want to get previous solved papers of phd enterance exams of horticulture specialization in vegetable science till 2011.kindly send me the papers in my email id.thank you
28th September 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get previous solved paper of net in horticulture in vegetable science in my email id
24th December 2022, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Guide book of ph d entrance exam in political science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?