11th December 2010, 10:24 PM
SAVIN

Didn't opt for Math's in 12th : Can I get admission in BCA after completing B.COM?

Can i get admision in BCA after completing my Bcom because i had no taken maths in 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take BCA after completing 12th?
  2. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. After completing 12th commerce is it possible to go for BBA/BCA/BMS? Any colleges where I can get admission? I am from Kalyan-Thane
  4. Is it possible to study BCA for a candidate without Maths in 12th? Is there any course available for such candidates?
  5. Done Maths in FYBCOM but didnt opt for Maths in 12th : Can I do MCA?
  6. Can I opt for BCA after completing 12th? I am a student of 12th commerce
  7. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  8. How to apply for BCA? I didin't have Maths in class 10th and 12th
  9. Which is better between BCA and B.Com? I have completed my F.Y.B.Com
  10. Possibility to take admission in BCA without maths in 12th?
  11. Should I go for B.Com or BBA after completing 12th commerce CBSE?
  12. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject? -- [New]
  13. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I shine in the BCA stream if I had opted for Biology and Maths? Any PG course other than MCA?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Com Hons, if didn't studied maths in 12th?
  16. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  17. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  18. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate?
12th December 2010, 01:01 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Didn't opt for Math's in 12th : Can I get admission in BCA after completing B.COM?

Dear friend,
You can join for BCA after B.com,but it is not suitable for you,because without math in 12th it is not good...
you cant join MCA or any campus interview...
12th December 2010, 02:44 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Didn't opt for Math's in 12th : Can I get admission in BCA after completing B.COM?

Most of the colleges need 50% with maths as the common subject in 12th.But in some of the esteemed institutes you need to complete the Foundation Course in Mathematics i.e the course offered in the first semester of the BCA course.

So,you can go through the admission process.

all the best
12th December 2010, 06:20 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Yes, of course you can do BCA after completing Bcom & without having maths at 10+2 level.

Though some institutions do require that the candidate must have maths in plus 2, yet there are many institutes which admit students without maths in their BCA course.

But you may face problem while doing MCA because almost all the good institutes require that thecandidate must have studied maths in 10+2.
13th December 2010, 10:13 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

dear friend
u can do bbs afetr 12th but then u didnt had maths then it will creat problem for u for understanding the subject in bba .........
23rd December 2010, 09:53 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Definetly you are eligible to join BCA after BCom even without having maths at 10+2.

Without having math you will need to study one extra subject that is MTE (Mathematical Instrumentation) throughout each semester.

MTE is a maths subject which also cover some basic concepts of class 11th and 12th syllabus.

Good Luck.
8th April 2011, 12:38 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible.

Some institutes offer BCA without maths in 12th.

But why would you do BCA after B.com...both are Graduation degree course.

so don't waste time in doing graduation courses only..

Its better to do M.com after B.com...because you will get job after M.com.

But after BCA you will not any suitable or satisfying job.
8th April 2011, 02:58 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAVIN View Post
Can i get admision in BCA after completing my Bcom because i had no taken maths in 12th
Yes, You Can Do BCA, If You Dont Have Maths Subject In Your 12th Examination. Because Many Colleges Will Give Admission To Non Maths Students In BCA Course.

But You Have Already Completed Your Graduation Course, Then There Is No Need To Do BCA Course After B.com. I Think You Are Waste Your Time.

So, Please Dont Do Graduation Course Again, If You Are Really Intrested In Study, then Please Do Master Degree Course After Completing Your B.com. If You Repeat Graduation, then I Think You Waste Your Money As well As Your Time, Because You Will Not get Any Benefit To Do Graduation Course Two Times.

So, If You Are Really Intrested To Get A Good Jobs, Then Please Complete Your Master Degree Course From Top Colleges, Then Definitely You Will Get Good Job In Future. So, Please Think Again....
8th April 2011, 05:08 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
you are Eligible Because for BCA you don't need to Full fill maths as a Compulsory Subject in 12th Class.

Many Colleges will Give BCA Admissions for those Candidates who have passed his/her 12th.

and Why you want to Put Unnecessary strain on your Mind because its better to do Post graduation in M.CA or M.Com or any other Field rather than doing Graduation Course again.
8th April 2011, 09:55 AM
devendergora

YEs, you do bca without maths , but remember that you wont be able to do MCA , because maths is requirement for that.
8th April 2011, 10:44 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Didn't opt for Math's in 12th : Can I get admission in BCA after completing B.COM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAVIN View Post
Yes you can do BCA without having math in +2 level some colleges do offer this course but since you have already done your degree i.e B.COM why you want to go for another degree it is no where worth-full...

I suggest you better to go for M.COM or MCA ...

But for MCA you need to have Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects in Bachelors degree...as you dont have maths in you +2 level.
8th April 2011, 04:26 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Didn't opt for Math's in 12th : Can I get admission in BCA after completing B.COM?

Hi friend,

without having maths in 12th you can opt for BCA but it is must to take

computer science in 12th for BCA. But after B.com doing BCA is a waste. My

suggestion for you is to do MBA as a post graduation and make a close to

undergraduation.
8th April 2011, 05:49 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Thumbs down Re: Didn't opt for Math's in 12th : Can I get admission in BCA after completing B.COM?

yes you can get admission in BCA........without opting maths subject.....but for you if you complete your b.com then i suggest you go for other course....but if you are in 12th standard then i would suggest to you firstly go for BCA and then do MCA...then you will place your job definately./...
15th April 2011, 09:15 PM
devendergora

Yes, of course you can do BCA after completing Bcom & without having maths at 10+2 level.

Though some institutions do require that the candidate must have maths in plus 2, yet there are many institutes which admit students without maths in their BCA course.
27th May 2011, 11:48 PM
stranger351

Why not dear...
You are eligible for BCA read below eligibility for BCA
Any students which is passed his 12th class in any stream are eligible for doing BCA..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	YES-why-not.png
Views:	103
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	32064  
7th September 2011, 10:03 PM
amit kumar rithala

after completing b.com it is better thaat u can get admission in m.com or mba
mca need math
8th September 2011, 02:14 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
No, my friend you are not eligible to apply for the BCA course from a recognized university..

Eligibility for BCA course:-

*The candidate must have maths or stats in 12th...
or
*The candidate must have maths in graduation level..

As you don't have maths or stats in 12th then you are not eligible..
You can go for BCA course in distance mode..
Some of the distance mode institutes may allow you for the BCA course..
All the best...
4th December 2011, 02:59 PM
khushboo naushin

HI...
IF you want to get admission in BCA so you can get but from my view it is waisting your time if you are competed your B.COM so you have to do the MBA or other PG courses.. it is good for your future..and you should make a close of undergraduation.
thanks...
1st February 2012, 11:44 AM
adlsm

sorry without maths
there is no chance of doing MCA

Eligibility for BCA course:-

*The candidate must have maths or stats in 12th...

you should try for M.COM after bcom

regards
5th February 2012, 11:36 PM
unagi

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yes you are eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after Completing 12th class in First Division.
You need to have good aggregate in Your 12th class i.e atleast 60%.
After the completion of your B.Tech or Degree or Graduation You are eligible to appear Bank PO exam.

There were many more bank exams in which you can apply for Clerical post at present.Few Bank exams were mentioned as below as follows:

* State Bank of India
* ICICI Bank
* Canara Bank
* Andhra Bank
* Central Bank of India etc

Books Preferred:

In order to crack these bank exams you need to prepare the following books:

* R.S.Agarwal
* R.K Gupta
* NCERT Books
* Reasoning and aptitude,English Books etc

Thank You
18th June 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Aftr completng 12th science may i get admission in BCA????? But i dint took maths in 12th science...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?