23rd September 2010, 04:26 PM
shalinidongre

Which books should I read for MRPSU exam for the post of Jr Technical Assistant(Biotechnology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Agriculture)?

I want to know that from which book i will prepare for exam conducted by the mrpsu for the post of jr technical astt. (biotechnology , zoology, biochemistry ,agriculture)
iwill be very thank if u suggest me any book name
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers of FCI for Technical Post?
  2. Am I eligible for Assistant professor in Zoology post being B.Sc biochemistry, MSc Zoology and Ph.D Biochemistry-Zoology holder? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  4. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Genetics, Biochemistry and Zoology?
  5. M.Sc Biochemistry vs. M.Sc Zoology? Which course has better scope and jobs opportunities?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Zoology for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  8. List of books to refer for M.Sc entrance exam preparation?
  9. Sample question papers of ICAR-JRF(Entomology)?
  10. Which BSc stream is better between IT, Microbiology and Biochemistry?
  11. List of Books to prepare for GATE Exam in Life Sciences?
  12. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available?
  13. Biochemistry after bsc in zoology, beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Books to be referred for management trainee technical post?
  15. Post Graduate level Biochemistry courses in Kolkata for B.Sc Pass Course student?
  16. Am I eligible to do Msc Biochemistry without giving the entrance exam?
  17. Can I study M.Sc in Geology if pursuing B.Sc General with Zoology, Chemistry and Biochemistry?
  18. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
16th June 2011, 03:01 PM
kartavya99

Default Re: Which books should I read for MRPSU exam for the post of Jr Technical Assistant(Biotechnology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Agriculture)?

there are many books. you can check in market.
18th June 2011, 04:24 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Which books should I read for MRPSU exam for the post of Jr Technical Assistant(Biotechnology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Agriculture)?

the prescribes books for MRPSU exam are
nucleic acid research by oxford university
DNA by mary ann libert
nucleotide by john armstrong
4th October 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books should I read for MRPSU exam for the post of Jr Technical Assistant(Biotechnology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Agriculture)?

wats the syllabus for mini ratna psu for general managemnt trainee
8th November 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

which book should i refer for MRPSU for the post of JTA, i am graduate in chemistry hons.?
16th November 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

which books use for jta exam in mrpsu
10th December 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

what syllabus in mrpsu jr asistant post?
7th February 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I completed my b.sc.ag(hons.) And i want to go abroad for job bt how please guide me ??
10th November 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

please tell me what is the syllabus and model paper for management trainee accounts please send to my email id sir

my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?