4th May 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in Zoology for Biochemistry postgraduate?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my M.Sc in Biochemistry. Now I want to do PhD in Zoology. Is it possible or do I have to complete M.Sc(Zoology) for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I study PhD in Zoology through Distance Education being a postgraduate?
  2. How can I study PhD in Biochemistry being a Lecturer of Sudan having completed Post Graduation?
  3. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  4. Possibility to pursue PhD in Biochemistry and Dietetics?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in any college of UP being a M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  7. How and where should I enroll for PhD being a Zoology postgraduate?
  8. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in Delhi University for Zoology postgraduate?
  10. How to do PhD in Zoology for a postgraduate in Bhopal?
  11. Courses available to study in M.Phil for Biochemistry Postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  13. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  14. Detailed procedure to join PhD for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  16. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  17. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in Bio-chemistry?
  18. Can I study PhD in Child Psychology being a Zoology postgraduate with B.Ed having 14 years of Teaching experience?
6th May 2016, 12:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in Zoology for Biochemistry postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my M.Sc in Biochemistry. Now I want to do PhD in Zoology. Is it possible or do I have to complete M.Sc(Zoology) for this?
You have completed post graduation degree in Biochemistry so, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Zoology.

But you should qualify in CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?