5th January 2013, 12:52 PM
Kuldeep singh Thakur

Which books should I refer to prepare for MCA entrance exam for RGPV university

Which book refer to preparetion for MCA entrance exam for RGPV UNIVERCITY?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Pune University MCA entrance exam? Books to refer?
  2. Which Books should I refer to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam?
  3. Best way to prepare for MCA entrance exam? Books to be followed?
  4. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  5. Which books to refer for MCA entrance exam of Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam? Which books to refer?
  7. Which Books to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam of IP University? What syllabus to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  8. How may I prepare myself for Civil Services exam? Which books should I refer for the same? How can I apply for the same?
  9. How can I prepare for Medical entrance exam? Which all books should I refer? -- [New]
  10. Can i change my college within RGPV University?
  11. Which books should I refer for MCA entrance in JAM? Previous years question papers? Names of the some good Mathematics books?
  12. Which books should I refer for preparation for MCA entrance exam?
  13. Can I prepare for MCA at home or at Coaching center? Good books to prepare for MCA Entrance Examination?
  14. Books to be referred for MCA entrance exam?
  15. Which books should I read to prepare for the entrance of National Law University? What type of question papers should I refer?
  16. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?
  17. Which Text Books should I refer to prepare for Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Entomology of Tamil Nadu Agricultural university?
  18. Which books to refer for MCA entrance exam? I am studying BSc computer science
3rd May 2015, 01:38 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books should I refer to prepare for MCA entrance exam for RGPV university

List of BEST BOOK for MCA entrance exam for RGPV university.

- A Comprehensive Guide for MCA Entrance Examination (English)
List Price: Rs.265
Our Price: Rs.225

- The Pearson Master Guide To The Mca Entrance Examination (English) 1st Edition
List Price: Rs.549
Our Price: Rs.412

- MCA Entrance Exam Guide (English) 1st Edition
List Price: Rs.440
Our Price: Rs.308

- MCA (J.N.U.) Entrance Exam Solved Papers (English) 01 Edition
List Price: Rs.270
Our Price: Rs.189

- The Perfect Study Resource for Jamia Millia Islamia – MCA Entrance 2014 (English) 1st Edition
Our Price: Rs.395
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?