11th October 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for Medical entrance exam? Which all books should I refer?

sir,
i am a student of class eleven.
i would like to write medical entrance exam.how can i prepare for entrance exam?and which all books should i refer?how should i treat plus one and plus two portions?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam? Which books to refer?
  2. How may I prepare myself for Civil Services exam? Which books should I refer for the same? How can I apply for the same?
  3. Syllabus for Manipal Medical entrance exam for this year? Books which I should refer?
  4. Which books should I refer in 11th and 12th? How to prepare for medical tests? Names of the books?
  5. Is TIME coaching institute enough for Medical and Engineering entrance exam? Should I refer any books or magazines?
  6. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?
  7. Can I prepare for Medical Entrance Exams while doing B.Tech first year?
  8. How to prepare for section engineer entrance exam? Which books to refer? Syllabus of the exam?
  9. Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exam after scoring 139 marks in PCB? Which books to refer for the medical entrance exam?
  10. What books to refer for JIPMER to score at least 150? How to crack it easily?
  11. How to prepare well for medical joint entrance exam like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIPMER?
  12. Books to prepare for Medical Entrance Exams without any coaching classes? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to prepare for AIIMS and AIPMT? Books to be preferred for medical entrance exams?
  14. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  15. How to prepare to do MD in Ayurveda? Which books to refer?
  16. How should I prepare for TISS entrance? Books to be referred?
  17. Which Books should I refer to prepare for CLAT LLM Exam of upcoming year?
  18. Which Books should I refer to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam?
25th October 2014, 07:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for Medical entrance exam? Which all books should I refer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am a student of class eleven.
i would like to write medical entrance exam.how can i prepare for entrance exam?and which all books should i refer?how should i treat plus one and plus two portions?
Medical Entrance Exams:-
  • AIIMS Entrance Exams
  • AIPMT Entrance Exam
  • KEAM Entrance Exam
  • DUPGMET Entrance Exam
  • AIPGMET Entrance Exam

Reference Books for Medical Entrance Exam

Complete Biology for Medical College Entrance Examination
by Vinay Kumar,S. S. Bhatia
Publisher: Tata McGraw - Hill

Manipal UGET(MAHE) Medical Manipal University Under Graduate Entrance Test:12 Years' Solved Papers
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

C.P.M.T. Physics At A Glance
by Upkar Prakashan - Editorial Board
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

AIIMS Topic-wise Solved Papers
by Disha Publication
Publisher: (aiets) Disha Publication
26th October 2014, 12:18 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for Medical entrance exam? Which all books should I refer?

Everyone has their own way of preparing for an entrance exam and you should go with the way which suits you the best. If you think self study and good study material can get you through then you can go with it. If you need guidance and disciplined preparation, then you must join coaching classes.

Both 11th and 12th class syllabus is important for medical entrance exam. In fact 11th syllabus is more important when we go through previous years questions papers. Therefore, you must prepare in a well balanced way and give important to each and every topic according to the syllabus.

Some of the books that you can opt for medical entrance exam are listed below.

1. JPNP Objective Physics by Sanjeev Gupta

2. Pradeep Objective Chemistry by S. N. Dhawan, S. C. Kheterpal & J. R. Mehta

3. JPNP Objective Subjective Zoology for Medical Entrance by Dr. S. P. Kurl

4. Pragati Mega Study Package Objective Botany by M. U. Charaya

5. Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Agarwals

6. NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2

7. Prakash Objective Botany by Dr. Naresh Kumar & Mrs. Jaishree Malik

8. G. R. Bathla Objective Chemistry by Dr. Prakash Bahadur

9. G. R. B. Objective Physics by Dr. Pramod Agarwal

10. NCERT- Biology Part 1 and Part 2

11. Objective Physics: For Medical & Engineering Entrance Exam by Mahesh Jain

12. Biology Medical Entrance Previous Years’ Questions with Solutions by Sudhakar Banarjee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?