2nd January 2012, 08:47 PM
jeffygupta2

How may I prepare myself for Civil Services exam? Which books should I refer for the same? How can I apply for the same?

hi....
i am doing masters in nursing. i want to knw hw can i prepare myself for the entrance test?
2. which books should i need to refer for the entrance?
3. how can i apply for the entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for Civil services exam? Books to be referred?
  2. How to prepare for Punjab Civil services exam?
  3. Procedure to apply for civil services examination? Reference books to prepare for preliminary examination?
  4. Which Books to Refer for Civil Services Exam?
  5. How to prepare for Civil Services? Books to be referred?
  6. Detailed information and structure of Civil Services? Suitable books to prepare for CSAT? -- [New]
  7. Best books to prepare for Civil Services Preliminary Exam?
  8. How to prepare for civil services? Books to be referred to prepare for Prelims?
  9. How to prepare for civil service exam? I am doing first year B.E ECE
  10. Which books should I refer for Civil Supplies Exam?
  11. Procedure to apply, question pattern and reference books for preparation of Indian Foreign Service exam?
  12. Procedure and Required Eligibility criteria to give IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MCA course? Where can I get the forms to apply for this Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam if my subject is Commerce?
  13. Which books should I refer for diploma trainee civil exam?
  14. How to apply offline for PGCET exam and how to prepare for it? Books to be referred?
  15. List of Books to prepare for Civil Services Exam?
  16. What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?
  17. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam through Self Study? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam at home having completed M.Sc in Computer Science with 57%? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? List of Institutes offering free Coaching for this Exam in Pune or Mumbai?
13th July 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I prepare myself for Civil Services exam? Which books should I refer for the same? How can I apply for the same?

I AM COMPLETED MY GRADUATION IN COMMERCE WITH 60%MARKS .CAN I APPLY FOR IAS .WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IAS OR IRS
13th July 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I prepare myself for Civil Services exam? Which books should I refer for the same? How can I apply for the same?

I AM COMPLETED MY GRADUATION IN COMMERCE WITH 60%MARKS.CAN I APPLY FOR IAS AND SUBJECTS RELATED WITH COMMERCE ARE AVAILABLE IN IAS OR NOT IN MAIN EXAMINATION
23rd March 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I am in 8th i want to start my prepartion for NDA from now .Please suggest me. Which subjects should I take and my school board is ICSE
21st June 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i am a plus two(science) student. i want to know how to prepare civil service entrance exam.
7th February 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

my Age is 33 Im studying in medical after that I want to become IAS officer is there any problem with my age please replye me doom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?