31st January 2012, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

Which Text Books should I refer to prepare for Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Entomology of Tamil Nadu Agricultural university?

Sir,am having interest in post graduation programme related to msc entomology cousre .i would like to write entrance exam in tamil nad agricultural unversity.so i request you to funish the details of text books related to entomology to which i should refer

17th April 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Text Books should I refer to prepare for Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Entomology of Tamil Nadu Agricultural university?

if possible please give tentative date of entrance exam for ph.d and when the notification will be released
8th November 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Text Books should I refer to prepare for Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Entomology of Tamil Nadu Agricultural university?

book for msc agroforestry entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?