23rd August 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Information regarding Jobs in Banking sector after completion of CA IPCC?

What job I can get after completing ca ipcc? What wll be the jobs in banking sector. How will besalary range

16th June 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Jobs in Banking sector after completion of CA IPCC?

i cmpleted ipcc can i join in job
3rd July 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Jobs in Banking sector after completion of CA IPCC?

Is there any job opportunity after complete ipcc in ca. If there is any then how much salary can be expect.
26th November 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

is there any job opportunity after complete ipcc in ca.if there is any then how much salary can be expected.
5th December 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for bank exams after clearing both groups ipcc??? I would like to refer that i m in 2 nd year of b.com pass from s.o.l!!! Please tell me if i can appear??
9th October 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I completed my ca-ipcc ,which jobs can i get?
2nd May 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com And Ca IPCC is any available in this regad.
3rd May 2015, 01:40 AM
divyavuda

You have to be apply for Probationary officer posts in Institute of banking personnel selection to get job offer in 20 nationalized banks.With IPCC as educational qualification you are eligible to apply for probationer post.

After releasing of notification by IBPS then only you can apply for the post.

Application process:
You have to be register in official web site:http://ibps.in
in this web site you have to be select for Probationary officer post
Start filling of application with your scanned photograph and signature.

After filing of application then you can pay examination fee through ONLINE or OFFLINE modes...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?