21st March 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?

Please suggest me the books and syllabus for the post of junior executive(Electronics) in air port authority of India exam.
My E-Mail Id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
  2. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  3. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  4. Syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer exam of Airport Authority of India?
  5. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  6. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  7. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  8. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best study materials to crack AAI examination for Junior Assistant post?
  10. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Senior Assistant(Electronics) written exam?
  11. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  12. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  13. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Airport Authority exam for the post of Junior executive Airport Operations
  14. List books for preparation of Junior Executive (Commercial) examination of Airport Authority of India? -- [New]
  15. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  16. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  17. What is the syllabus and question pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Technical(Mechanical Engineer) Written exam?
  18. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
27th March 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?

sir can u pls tell book name from which we prepare and qualify the test pls reply and send syllabus to
tanzilakhan2010GMAIL.COM
THANK U IN ADVANCE
6th April 2012, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?

This is dhinesh..i need syllabus and tell me the useful book for junior executive(electronics) exam pls mail [email protected]
7th April 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I need syllabus and book for junior executive(electronics) exam pls mail me [email protected]
10th April 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

hi i am sreena,,,,,,,,,,,, i need the syllabus and the book names of junior executive (electronis) and junior executive(ATC).Please mail me at [email protected] your response asap.
11th April 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

sir,myself dipin,I'm in urgent need of d syllabus and the book for junior executive(electronics) exam 2012, pls help me,pls mail to "[email protected]"
16th April 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

hii.. i need the syllabus and books for Airport authority electronics and ATC. please mail me at [email protected]
16th April 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
May you suggest me syllabus for Manager (Law) and Executive (Law) ?
Vivek G. Khodaskar
18th April 2012, 12:21 PM
dakcharan

Please suggest me the books and syllabus for the post of junior executive(Electronics) in air port authority of India exam.

my id:- [email protected]
18th April 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

hi i am GOKUL,,,,,,,,,,,, i need the syllabus and the book names of junior executive (electronics) please mail me at [email protected] your response asap.
24th April 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

hi i am ajith, i need the syllabus and the book names of junior executive (electronics) and ATC. please mail me at [email protected] your response asap.
25th April 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

hi i am nagesh
, i need the syllabus and the book names of junior executive (electronics) and ATC. please mail me at [email protected] your response asap.
28th April 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello , I need syllabus for Junior executive (electronics ) and ATC. Please mail me at [email protected] . Thanks
29th April 2012, 02:17 AM
anubhav0007

Hello Dear,

Syllabus for Junior executive Electronics and ATC:-
- Most of the part are from Communication some from Radar and Microwave.
- 20-25 question are from Reasoning and General English

All the Best for your Exam.........................
30th April 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i need the syllabus and the book names of junior executive (electronics) and ATC. please mail me at [email protected]
1st May 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I want the syllabus and the book names of junior executive (electronics). Please mail me at [email protected] or [email protected].
and can anybody suggest how to prepare for this exam. Also can anybody forward me Exam dates
26th May 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I want the syllabus and the book names of junior executive (electronics). Please mail me at
[email protected] anybody suggest how to prepare for this exam.
27th May 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?

i want syllabus for the post of Junior Executive ATC and date of examination,plz send my mail [email protected]
12th June 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me date of exam atc and junior executive in electonics
18th June 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

sir iam meeran now i studying be electronics engineering ... Pls advise to me what book i refer to the jr executive airport jobs pls help me sir email id.. [email protected]
26th June 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me the syllabus and book for junior executive(electronics)post.my email id is [email protected] give the information regarding this.
26th June 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest the syllabus and book for junior executive (electronics) post
16th July 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

hii.. i need the syllabus and books for Airport authority electronics and ATC. please mail me at [email protected]
16th July 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I need syllabus and concerned books for junior executive (Human Resource) post.My email id is [email protected]
2nd October 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

this is gulzar sir can u send me atc(electronics) syallabus and some previous year papr at [email protected]
3rd October 2013, 01:42 PM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
this is gulzar sir can u send me atc(electronics) syallabus and some previous year papr at [email protected]

for book reference
Airports Authority Jr.Executive ATC Question Papers 2009 Technical Paper

AAI Aptitude and Reasoning Question Paper with answer Airports Authority of India

syllabus please attachment
Attached Files
File Type: doc Advt1.doc(54.5 KB, 365 views)
18th January 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus for AAI junior executive (elecronics) am Electrical student how to prepare for this exam.my email id
[email protected]
19th January 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

this is siddharth sir can u send me jr executive electronics and jr executive atc(electronics) syallabus and some previous year papr at [email protected]
19th January 2015, 09:27 PM
siddharth.chaukiyal

this is siddharth sir can u send me jr executive electronics and jr executive atc(electronics) syallabus and some previous year papr at [email protected]
29th January 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me junior executive (electronic) model and previous question paper at [email protected]
29th January 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me junior executive (electronic) model and previous question paper at [email protected]
8th February 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want prrivious and motdel question paper and best book namesfor air port exam on jr executive ATC & Electronic plz send my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?