30th October 2012, 12:25 PM
arjusree

What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India

could you give me detailed information about syllabus of the junior executive exam for hr in Airport Authority of India which is going to be conducted in November 11th 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam? -- [New]
  2. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  3. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  4. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  5. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  6. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  7. Date and time of exam of Junior executive engineers(IT) Airport Authority of India? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  9. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
  10. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  11. Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?
  12. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  13. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  14. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Airport Authority exam for the post of Junior executive Airport Operations
  15. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  16. Syllabus for airport authority of India, Junior Executive(IT officer)?
  17. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  18. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive, Airport Authority of India for Electrical Engineering?
5th April 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India

Sir/ Madam

I have applied for Junior Executive AAI HR. Can i get the Syllabus & Model question paper to get idea to prepare for the exam.
[email protected]
16th December 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India

i have applied for JE Human resource, AAi......plz provide the sample papers and detailed syllabus of the same
15th April 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of hr manager in airport authority of India & recomand best book for this exam
3rd August 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am a postgraduate English student .My dream is to work in AAI ,Is there any job prospect regarding my qualification. Please assist me .Thank you.
6th July 2018, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I want to apply for Jr.executive in HR but I have only 55% in graduation but 67% in MBA so am I eligible and please sent me the previous paper and syllabus of the same. My mail id is [email protected]
1st August 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous paper and syllabus of junior executive (HR).My mail id is [email protected]
6th August 2018, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous year papers of junior executive (HR).My mail id is [email protected]
Also, in the syllabus it is written as Subjective Part: Comprehensive/essay writing... can anyone help me with the type of question for the same.
11th August 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous year papers of junior executive (HR).My mail id is

[email protected]
20th August 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me with the syllabus and question paper for Junior Executive (HR) Exam. My email id: [email protected]
23rd August 2018, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Please give me a syllabus and question paper fir junior executive (HR) exam.
My id,, : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?