18th March 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?

Hello sir
I want to know syllabus for junior executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of india which is to be held in april 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  2. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  3. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  4. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  5. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  6. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  7. Syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer exam of Airport Authority of India?
  8. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  9. What is the syllabus for Junior Assistant(Fireman) for airport authority of India?
  10. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  11. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  12. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  13. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  14. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives Air Traffic Controller?
  15. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  16. What is the syllabus and question pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Technical(Mechanical Engineer) Written exam?
  17. Date and time of exam of Junior executive engineers(IT) Airport Authority of India? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment exam? Syllabus and pattern?
2nd April 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?

IT Syllabus of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives ATC?
5th April 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?

i want to know that when the AAI exam will held for junior excutive.
plz send me the answer on my id .
my id is-- [email protected]
thank u.........
5th April 2012, 05:16 PM
AkashRS

i want to know the exam date of AAI exam for junior excutive.
send me answer on my id.
id = [email protected]
9th April 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I am be greatly thankful to u if u gave me the details of syllabus of jr.exective for cs streame....
Email id: [email protected]
11th April 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

when is ATC exam which appeared in 2012
11th April 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the exam date and syllabus of AAI exam for junior executive(ATC).
send me the answer to my id.
Email id:[email protected]
13th April 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the exam date of junior Executive ATC computer science 2012
& please send me the syllabus & previous year exam papers of AAI
15th April 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plese send me the exam date and syllabus of ATC.
my mail id: [email protected]
thank u sir
23rd April 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
please send me the exam date and syllabus of ATC(IT),and dupty general manger(it) my mail id [email protected]
29th April 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

please send me some privious question papers and sllybus of exam atc junior executive in airport authority of india

i am B.Tech and my Stream is INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
30th April 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

how to get the hall ticket of JUNIOR EXECUTIVE (ATC)?
1st May 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabusof exam atc & electronics juniour executive in aai. i am b.tech and stream ece
1st May 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

If anybody has the syllabus for AAI JE(IT) post's written exam..please mail it on my email id [email protected]
3rd May 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?

plz send me the syllabus and previous year question papaer to my mail id [email protected]
3rd May 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the exam date and syllabus for junior executive(IT).
5th May 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the exam date and syllabus for juniour excutive(IT)
and send it to my id
Email :[email protected]
17th May 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

please send the exam date to our mail id
24th May 2012, 05:08 PM
erdeepika.verma05

Hi sir,

Please let me know the syllabus of airport authority of india and its exam date of 2012.
my email id is [email protected]

Regards
Deepika
30th May 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
Please let me know the syllabus of airport authority of india and its exam date of 2012.
Thank you
Mohsin
30th May 2012, 05:57 PM
Mm13454

Hi sir,
6th June 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

If anybody has the syllabus for AAI JE(IT) post's written exam..please mail it on my email id [email protected]
28th June 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

If any body knows Plz mail me atc previous papers r [email protected]
8th July 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

plz sir tell me the syllabus of airport authority of india for computer science branch
[email protected]
16th July 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I would like to know about the syllabus of airport authority Junior Executive IT exam.
Please send the answer to the email id [email protected]
21st August 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

there is any negative marks also on Jr excutive IT
10th March 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
can you please let me know what is the syllabus for Information Technology in AAI exam and in which portion GK is asked more frequently and is there any negative marks on the same exam.
My mail Id is- [email protected]
[email protected]

Thanks & Regards
Sayan
9th September 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Helo

Please let me know about the syllabus of Information technology branch in Jr. Executive vaccancy of Air Traffic control.
Email Id is : [email protected]
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?