8th May 2012, 10:29 PM
raship shrimali

Which branch of B.Tech will I get after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE?

sir i will get 80 marks in aieee which branch of b.tech i will get

5th September 2014, 01:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch of B.Tech will I get after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE?

You need to select the branch of your interest at the time of AIEEE counseling to get admission in the B.Tech course. Based on your rank in the AIEEE entrance exam and the branch you have selected, you will be allotted a seat in the particular college.

You will not be allotted a seat directly without selecting a branch, to get a seat through counseling, you need to select the branch of your interest and the list of colleges in which you are interested to join. If there is a seat in the selected colleges in the selected branch for the rank you have secured, then a seat will be allotted for you in that particular college in the B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?