1st August 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?

is it possible to do mbbs? after completing b.sc nursing?

5th September 2014, 01:56 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?

You can join MBBS provided you meet the specific requirements. You can take admission into MBBS after completing B.Sc in botany zoology chemistry and physics . You must complete B.Sc with biology subjects as specialization also. You should have completed class 12th with biology, physics and chemistry subjects. You can join in the 2nd year as a lateral entry and your age must not exceed 25 years of age. At the same time, you also need to appear in the entrance examination conducted by various colleges.
You need to have a clarity at first about your decision for pursuing 5 years MBBS degree. You have already put in four years of effort in the B.Sc Nursing. Any candidate who had completed class 12 with physics, biology, chemistry and English with minimum 50 per cent can apply for the Lateral entry by writing the Common Medical Entrance Test or NEET entrance test. On securing a good rank, candidates get direct admission in the second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?