20th June 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is better B.Sc IT or Mechanical engineering?

I am confused btw bsc IT and machanical engineering becouse both has a lot of scope. and i am also intrested in computers and technology and new bikes and cars also. so i am confused. i have desined a electric bike better then all in market

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between B.Tech Hons and B.Tech CSE?
  2. Which is better between Mechanical engineering and BSc Agriculture?
  3. Career and placements in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which branch is more preferable, either Mechanical or Civil engineering?
  5. Which is the best Branch in Engineering? Career scope of Mechanical Engineering? Which course is a better choice between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Which stream is a better choice for me between Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering to get a Job in Government sector?
  7. Why IIT Roorkee is showing production and industrial engineering branch under Mechanical Department? Scope in this branch? Do girls get in this branch? Is is better than Metallurgy?
  8. Which job is better for me after passing B.Tech in mechanical engineering branch
  9. Collegewise cutoff for engineering colleges under Pune University for Mechanical Engineering branch?
  10. How may I change my branch in B.Tech at Buldelkhand university(GBTU)? I'm in ECE and want to change to Mechanical engineering
  11. How to join in JNTUK Kakinada in mechanical engineering branch? My expected rank in EAMCET is 30000-32500
  12. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical engineering
  13. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after BSc in mechanical engineering?
  14. Which branch of engineering is better among Civil and Mechanical in regards to job opprtunities? -- [New]
  15. What's the age limit for NDA entrance exam? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm in 1st year engineering in Mechanical branch
  16. Syllabus for Mechanical branch of engineering?
  17. Which branch of engineering is best between Civil, Mechanical?
  18. Which course is better after completing engineering in mechanical with 50%
20th June 2015, 09:38 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is better B.Sc IT or Mechanical engineering?

B.Sc IT as well as B.Sc Mechanical Engineering has good scope in Future. Today era is of Information Technology.

A bachelor of Science in Information technology is required in order to work in the technology industry.

B.Sc Mechanical engineering has a lot of scope. You can also find job in government departments such as CPWD, defense, PWD, posts and telegraphs.

Therefore according to my view, you have to with B.Sc Information Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?