17th June 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Which branch or college could I get after scoring 2299 rank in WBJEE? Any chance in Jadavpur or Besu?

DEAR sir, i have got 2299 rank in wbjee .please suggest which branch and which college can i get 4 engineering.can i get any branch in jadavpur or besu?

20th September 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch or college could I get after scoring 2299 rank in WBJEE? Any chance in Jadavpur or Besu?

Hom many percentage of class 12th need in admission in jadavpur university
28th May 2012, 01:29 AM
denwer

Smile Re: Which branch or college could I get after scoring 2299 rank in WBJEE? Any chance in Jadavpur or Besu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DEAR sir, i have got 2299 rank in wbjee .please suggest which branch and which college can i get 4 engineering.can i get any branch in jadavpur or besu?
dear friend!!!
hi..
As you have mentioned that you bagged 2299 rank in wbjee, but its not going to help you get a seat in JU or BESU. But i personally suggest you to wait for the later rounds of the counselings as you may get a seat in these colleges(JU or BESU).

If you wish then there are various options of top private engineering colleges of the stste, but for govt. colleges you have to wait for 2nd or 3rd round of counsellings...
1st September 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch or college could I get after scoring 2299 rank in WBJEE? Any chance in Jadavpur or Besu?

dear sir,
i want to get into ju or besu in electronics and communication engineering stream....wat kind of rank in wbjee (engg) 2013 will help me???
and which is the top private colg in west bengal to go for this particular stream????
17th June 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

i have secured a rank of 1790 in wbjee. can i get admission through jadavpur university or besu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?