2nd March 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Which course I should choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Which course I should choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering? Can you please give me your valuable suggestions which I can follow? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What all are the higher studies opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  2. Procedure to pursue higher studies after Diploma in Civil?
  3. What are the various higher studies options available after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  4. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  5. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  6. What higher studies I can do after completion of B.Tech in Civil? Scope of Civil Engineering after 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course I can take up next for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  9. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  11. Which is best option after Matriculation? Diploma or higher secondary?
  12. Can I do diploma in architecture right after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. How can I get scholarship for higher studies being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Courses offered for MPC after 12 standard?
  16. Is it possible to do diploma course while pursing higher studies?
  17. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. What is best option after 10th ICSE board exams?
3rd March 2017, 08:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I should choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Courses available after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering:

Many courses are available to pursue after successful completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering course. After successful completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering you may go for

>> doing Certificate Courses

>> Graduation

>> Job opportunities

You may do certification in Civil Engineering, Design, Construction Management, Drafting, Surveying or Structural Design streams. There may be less number of job opportunities after completion of Diploma course. So I suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering which is the recommended and best course.
4th March 2017, 07:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I should choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

You can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B. E /B.Tech Civil Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Civil Engineering course. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B. E/B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process by appearing in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education.
4th March 2017, 07:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

There are many options after diploma in Civil Engineering. You can join private sector as well as government sector.

There is best option for that is LEET exam.

LEET exam stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

Educational qualification required for LEET exam:-

Candidate have to pass 10th from a recognised board with the 50% of marks.

Candidate have to pass diploma from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks.

Candidate have to study Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
4th March 2017, 07:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per my suggestion as you have completed your diploma in civil engineering then you should definitely complete your degree course in civil engineering because then after you will have lot of job opportunities in the same field or either you can also go for computer engineering if you are interested because now a days Computer Engineering has more demand than civil engineering.
After completing a diploma course you can get admission in B tech course in 2nd year through lateral entry entrance test.
Age should not be more than 23 years where as relaxation is given to reserved students.
4th March 2017, 09:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course I should choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering? Can you please give me your valuable suggestions which I can follow? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this. Awaiting for the response.
After completion of Diploma in civil engineering, you can apply for B.Tech course through lateral entry exam. Your age should be below 27 years.

Otherwise you can apply for jobs in BSNL, SSC and Indian Railway.

You are eligible for faculty post in ITI college. So you can apply any ITI college after diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?