18th March 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further after completing 10th CBSE?

Hello, In 10th class of CBSE Board, I can get above 84% marks. But I don't know what should I do after 10th? Please help regarding this.

29th January 2017, 02:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after completing 10th CBSE?

After completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board, you can pursue your higher studies in Diploma or 11th standard. The duration of Diploma course is 3 years and 11th and 12th standard is 2 years. In Higher Secondary course, there are different streams like MPC, BiPC, MEC, CEC, etc., where you can opt any course of your interest and in Diploma course, you can opt any branch of your interest for pursuing your higher studies.
29th January 2017, 09:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, In 10th class of CBSE Board, I can get above 84% marks. But I don't know what should I do after 10th? Please help regarding this.

You can study various courses after completion of 10th from CBSE. The list of courses are given below

11th Science stream
11th Commerce stream
11th Arts Stream

Diploma in Engineering like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Architectural Assistantship etc.

Diploma in Hotel Management

ITI courses in various trades like Fitter, Mechanic, Electrician, Carpenter, Wireman, Turner, Machinist, Draughtsman Civil, Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Mechanic Diesel, Interior Decorating and Designing and Surveyor
19th February 2017, 10:14 PM
namit65786
Junior Member+

Basically, if you are interested in Physics, Chemistry or Biology then you should go for Science stream with PCB as a subject.
If you are interested in mathematics and want to become Chartered Accountant or any commerce industry then you could go for Commerce stream
if you are not interested in Medical, Engineering or Commerce stream then you should opt for Arts in Class XI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?