29th May 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Which branch should I opt after passing AIEEE if I am good in Physics?

I am good in Physics but worst in Maths,in fact I got 104 marks in Phy in JEE .Which branch should I opt for in AIEEE??

30th June 2011, 01:29 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which branch should I opt after passing AIEEE if I am good in Physics?

Dear friend,

Maths is a very important subject in engineering course. You can't neglect this subject. But still it has no direct relation with any engineering branch.

But if you are good in physics you can opt for the branches like electrical/mechanical and these are the core branches.

If you have got good rank in AIEEE, you can easily get a good college with any one of these branches.

Best of luck!
31st July 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch should I opt after passing AIEEE if I am good in Physics?

WHAT I CAN DO AFTER COMPLETING THE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
3rd August 2011, 05:31 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which branch should I opt after passing AIEEE if I am good in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am good in Physics but worst in Maths,in fact I got 104 marks in Phy in JEE .Which branch should I opt for in AIEEE??
Woww!!!

Its Cool That You are pretty good at Physics, And an equally Mysterious question that surfaces up in my mind is Why Do you enquire about AIEEE when You have scored 104 in physics itself???

Anyways that's ok(may be you dint clear the math cut-off :/)
So coming to your own quiery, I guess You are good at Mechanics part in Physics and that's where a Beautiful Evergreen Branch Comes in to play, That's Mechanical!!!

Advantages of Mechanical:
# It has got many good Physics points in it, and a physics lover surely can appreciate its presence in it!

# You can get diverted to other core courses like Software, IT, etc..

# Most Practical Course: Robotics can be easily dealt with Mechanical branch!
In Short, After Getting into Mechanical, You can easily convert to other options if you don't find your required thing in it..

You can Equally clarify things about ECE(Electronics & Communication) as well.
It has good physics stuff in it!!!
However, Its not mandatory that you take up Mechanical only, But its left to you to decide..

Best 'o' Luck!!!

Regards,

Nik
2nd September 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

what minimum percentile is req fr m.tech from iit delhi in mech engg
3rd April 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY MARKS SHOULD I GET TO QUALIFY?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?