9th July 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Which branch to take between M.Tech CS and M.Tech IT?

I'm confused between m.tech CS and m.tech IT......which branch should i take and why?

4th November 2011, 02:27 PM
hrushi614

Default Re: Which branch to take between M.Tech CS and M.Tech IT?

hi friend,

CSE and IT cources both are better. There is no much difference between them.

Both are good to get jobs and for higher studies also.
6th November 2011, 12:19 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

CS is always a superior branch than IT.

Because IT deals with the software and programming part of the computer and laptops only.

But the Computer Science engg. deals with the whole computer, hardware and software as well.

So IT is a sub program of CS.
Thus M Tech in Computers Science would be more beneficial.
16th February 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

actually i hv completed BE in cse, and diploma on java, now i m going to take mtech. But i m litle bit confuse which one i will
prefer for mtech,iT or CS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?