what are the procedure to become an nda officer from class 10

6th October 2012, 01:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become an NDA officer from class 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the procedure to become an nda officer from class 10
After Matriculation, you are not eligible for NDA Examination, to apply for NDA Examination, you have to complete your Intermediate examination from a recognised board, if you have study Maths and Physics as a compulsory subject in your intermediate examination then you are eligible for all the wings of NDA i.e army, naval and air force wings.

Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for this examination.

The notification published two times in a year and this year examination was already completed and next year Notification is going to be published soon in the month of December. When the notification published online registration will be started.

You must be medically and Physically fit in all the respects to apply for this examination.

The selection is based on written test followed by SSB interview and Medical test. First you have to cracked the written test and the examination is objective with negative marking, if you cracked this test then you are eligible to appear for SSB interview for final selection.

So, please complete your Intermediate examination and then apply for this examination online and for more details check official website.

upsc.gov.in
6th October 2012, 04:02 PM

hi,

After class 10, you are not eligible for NDA Examination, to apply for NDA Examination, you have to complete your Intermediate examination from a recognised board, if you have study Maths and Physics as a compulsory subject in your intermediate examination then you are eligible for all the wings of NDA i.e army, naval and air force wings.

Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for this examination.

The notification published two times in a year and this year examination was already completed and next year Notification is going to be published soon in the month of December. When the notification published online registration will be started.

You must be medically and Physically fit in all the respects to apply for this examination.

The selection is based on written test followed by SSB interview and Medical test. First you have to cracked the written test and the examination is objective with negative marking, if you cracked this test then you are eligible to appear for SSB interview for final selection.

So, please complete your Intermediate examination and then apply for this examination online and for more details check official website.
11th October 2012, 03:16 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

* NDA Stands for National Defense Academy.

* The NDA Exam is conducted twice every year by the Union Public Service Commission.

The Eligibility Criteria for NDA Exam are :

* you must have completed 12th from any recognized board with PCM as your key subjects.

* Your age should lie in between 16.5-19 years.

* You must be an unmarried male.

* You must have Indian Nationality.

* You must be physically and mentally fit.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

For further details , you can visit : http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/exams.htm
14th October 2012, 04:36 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

It's really appritiable that you want to join NDA(National Defense Academy). But you should go in this line at least after completing your 10+2.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidate must be 10+2 passed from recognized board.

2. Age Limit: 16.5-19 years.

3. Candidate must be citizen of India.

4. Only Male candidates can apply.

5. He should be physically and mentally fit and must be unmarried.

I wish this inforamation will be helpful for you.

All the very best.
16th February 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN BECOME AN ARMY OFFICER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?