31st October 2011, 11:48 AM
rojinva

Which Branches are better for me under M.Tech course being a Graduate of B.Tech in IT?

I am a B.Tech IT graduate. Which are the branches i can take for my M.Tech.

31st October 2011, 01:20 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Branches are better for me under M.Tech course being a Graduate of B.Tech in IT?

Hi Dear
After complete your Degree graduation then you want to go for do M.TECH
but you do B.TECH in IT so obviously you do your M.TECH on IT branch
because there is only one option after complete your B.TECH
if you choose your career on M.TECH then you want to go for lectureship line or research line .

If you go for M.TECH then you go to give this exam GATE this exam is on IIT
then you go for a secure life for that.

After complete your M.TECH in iit you placed in a good company......

Best of Luck........
1st November 2011, 12:59 PM
rojinva

Default Re: Which Branches are better for me under M.Tech course being a Graduate of B.Tech in IT?

Hello,

Actually am interested in robotics, nano electronics, mechatronics etc. Some of the universities are providing these type of M.Tech courses. But I don't know which are the branches meet the eligibility criteria as B.Tech IT. So I need a list of M.Tech branches which meets eligibility criteria as IT.

Thanks,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?