10th December 2010, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Airforce Technological Branch after completion of BCA and MCA?

I am in class 12 and i want to first do BCA and MCA and then i want to join the Indian Air force technological branch can i do that?

11th December 2010, 01:42 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Airforce Technological Branch after completion of BCA and MCA?

Hi,

If you go till then MCA then you will be able to apply for Officers entry in:

Administration Branch
Logistics
Education Branch
Meteorological Branch

Advertisement Schedule:
March and September Every Year
17th December 2010, 07:13 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Can I join Indian Airforce Technological Branch after completion of BCA and MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in class 12 and i want to first do BCA and MCA and then i want to join the Indian Air force technological branch can i do that?
I suggest you to get done with MCA and after learn that learn some hardware courses that would definitely helps you to get into Air force as an technical officer or an technician.

Because, the aero engines of the aircraft's do have a computer installed on them to monitor its operation.
If you learn hardware courses it would be advantageous for you.

If you want to get into non-technical part then you can work either in HR department or others departments where there is a need of computer operators.

All the Best!
4th February 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 20-10-1988, can i apply air force academy by applying cds exam in year 2011
11th February 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my graduation and i want to join the airforce so what i do
31st March 2011, 12:29 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR,

YES,you can join Indian Airforce Technological Branch after completion of BCA and MCA.

To join the Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) stream you must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:

Educational Qualification :

Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together in

o BE / B.Tech in Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical / Communication / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation / Information Technology /Computer Science & Engineering or a combination of these subjects.
OR
o Diploma in Electronics of Madras Institute of Technology.
OR
o B Tech in Radio Physics and Electronics / Optics and Opto Electronics.
OR
o MSc Degree in Physics (With Electronics) / Electronics / Computer Science / Computer Applications
OR
o MCA with Maths, Physics and Electronics at graduation level.
OR
o MSc. Tech in Electronics and Radio Engineering
OR
o Section A&B Examination of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) in Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunication subjects
OR
o Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers with subjects of Section A & full subjects of Section B by actual studies (Maths, Applied Electronics and Circuits, Principals of Communication Engineering, Transmission lines and Networks)
OR
o Section A & B of Examination of Aeronautical Society of India by Actual Studies in Avionics / Communication streams

o Age
18 to 28 years*

o Marital Status
Single

o Nationality
Indian

o Gender
This is applicable to both men and women.

ok
22nd April 2011, 11:35 PM
jai babe ki

HELLO FRIEND,

YES,you can join Indian Airforce Technological Branch after completion of BCA and MCA.

But Educational Qualification :-

Minimum 60% marks in your graduation.

ok
24th July 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

can we learn aerospace engineer in indian air force? please be honest....
24th July 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

can we learn aerospace engineer in indian air force? please be honest
31st January 2012, 05:20 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: Can I join Indian Airforce Technological Branch after completion of BCA and MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes.You can join indian air force technological branch after the completion of MCA
31st January 2012, 10:53 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Yes you can join surely to IAF ( Indian Air Force ) after 12th. So I think at first complete the course which you are doing presently then join to IAF and it will be beneficial to you also. Besides this your percentage is till now is so good that you can get a good job in IAF after B.Tech.
There are generally three branches and for these three branches there are three different eligible criteria.The three department are :

1. Flying Branch,
2. Technical Branch,
3. Ground Duty Branch.

The selection procedure are consist of two types which are :

1. AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) and
2. Air Force Selection Boards(AFSB) .

Official website of Indian Air Force is given below :

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

all the best.
8th November 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

can i join indian air force ..my date of birth is 28 july 1988.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?