12th August 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Is Brilliant Tutorials study material good for GATE 2016?

I did my Btech with Electronics and Instrumentation. I want to appear for GATE 2016.But I am in no position of getting a classroom program.So i was searching for correspondence course.I noticed that Study Materials of Brilliant Tutorials costs double of other premium institutes like Made Easy,Ace,Gateforum..etc. I have no problem in paying that kind of money is its really worth it. Is it really that good???

12th August 2015, 12:04 PM
@bhijeetearns

Default Re: Is Brilliant Tutorials study material good for GATE 2016?

Hi.............,
I have also heared the name of Brilliant study where they provide good material to study with quality classes , but still i will suggest you some main points to perform

Suggestion for you----->
* I will suggest to go to the office of Brilliant tutorial.
* They provide free demo classes for the study.
* Attain those classes and analyze the quality of studying.
* Also talk with the students who are currently doing classes.
* If you seems to be satisfied with the class then you can join.

Thanks
12th August 2015, 01:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no relation between cost of a correspondence course and the quality of printed courses that will be helpful in cracking the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering exam. It does not mean that if correspondence course of Brilliant tutorials is high then you can crack the exam with this course.

What matters really is how much you put your effort with the printed materials of any institute. The best study materials for the GATE exam is of Made Easy, again I say cost does not matters what matters is the quality of notes. It would be better if you concentrate on your core technical subject best books instead of these printed notes. You can use the practice sets of these institute for assessing your performance.

Joint test series of any institute if you do not have time for class room programme once you complete your preparation.
12th August 2015, 07:21 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

yes, it is good . But not that much
Actually the selection of book depends on as per your wish and based on your knowledge .
* Because Everybody has unique way of studying . If you have basics then work out on concepts and then on problems .
* Search for the book which consists of vast information and helpful to you .
It should be easily understandble.
13th August 2015, 01:27 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Brilliant Tutorials is one of the leading coaching institutes in India. Brilliant Tutorials basically providing coaching for medical, engineering, GATE, Civil Service Examination, etc.
* GATE
* UPSC Examinations
* All India Pre Medical Test
* State Medical Entrance Examination
* State Engineering Entrance Examination
* JEE (Main and Advanced)
* State Public Service Commission Examinations

# Brilliant Tutorials provides both regular as well as correspondence coaching to the students.

# The name, trust and fame earned by the Brilliant Tutorials has been built over so many years in imparting excellent coaching for competitive examinations.

# The attractive features of study material of Brilliant Tutorials are:

* Unique intensive training methodology
* Extensive and intensive study material
* Very Similar Tests as per national level examination standards
* Question banks and their keys with explanatory notes.
* Detailed solutions
* Qualified and experienced teaching faculty
* Review, answer keys etc uploaded quickly on the official website of Brilliant Tutorials i.e. www.brilliant-tutorials.com
* Extensive theory with examples.

# Facts regarding Brilliant Tutorials:

* Excellent successful record in all competitive examinations.
* Large number of students of Brilliant Tutorials ranked in topper list.
* As per record of last few years, seven out of ten have been students of Brilliant Tutorials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?