1st March 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

BSc 2nd year computer science and mathematics question bank of Osmania University?

hi sir...
I want bsc 2nd year computer science and mathematics question bank of osmania university and I am frm MECS group

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?
  2. Information about BSc 2nd year computer science
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  4. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous year Ph.D computer science question papers of Osmania University?
  6. How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?
  7. Previous year Question Papers of 2nd year of B-Pharmacy course of Osmania University?
  8. Previous years question papers of 2nd semester BSc Computer Science of Kerala University?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th? -- [New]
  10. Previous 2 years question papers of BSc computer science of 2nd semester of Puducherry University?
  11. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  12. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  13. Question bank for ICAR PG entrance exam?
  14. Can I get admission to 2nd year MCA after completing BSc computer science with 60%?
  15. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)?
  16. Kuvempu university B.Sc 1st Year Mathematics Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can I get M.Tech computer science seat in Osmania University?
  18. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
12th March 2012, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: BSc 2nd year computer science and mathematics question bank of Osmania University?

hi sir i want ou degree bsc 2nd year mathematics question bank and i am from MSCS group
12th March 2012, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: BSc 2nd year computer science and mathematics question bank of Osmania University?

hi sir...
I want bsc 2nd year computer science and mathematics question bank of osmania university and I am frm MSCS group
14th March 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

hai iwant previous question paper of computer science bsc 2nd year
31st March 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

b.sc computer science question bank of andhra university
8th April 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I want b.sc 2nd year computr science privoes question papers
28th April 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

provide me the BSc 2nd year computer science syllabus of Osmania University
16th June 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i request you to kindly display the degree 2nd year syllabus(MECs).
19th September 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

defind group in simply way
28th September 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i request you to kindly display the b.sc 3rd yrs previous years question papers
14th October 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

i need bsc mecs first year maths question bank ASAP plzzzzzzz
6th November 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i request you to kindly display the b.sc 2nd yrs previous year question papers
14th November 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

hy sir i want mathematics important question for bsc 2nd year.. for 2013 pls sir i want immedaitely pls kindly accept by request.
22nd November 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want computer science nd statistics important questions for 2nd year for 2013 of KU syllabus plz sir i want imediatly
3rd November 2013, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

I want b.sc(csc) 111rd year (statistics3&4)question papers of ou
7th November 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

what is the block thread
23rd November 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i want important questions of statics for bsc2nd year 3rdsem
21st March 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want upcoming march 2014 important questions for maths paper1,computer science paper2 and 3
26th August 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I need second and first year maths important questions..... so... can u plz help me???
26th August 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I need second and first year maths important questions..... so... can u plz help me???
10th March 2015, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Where I will get mathematics previous question papers of degree in rayalaseema university
31st August 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want ou bsc 2nd imp questions computer science and mathematics and how to become pass bsc 2nd year computer science
2nd March 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

what are the easy units to get pass in BSc.MECS second year electronics, maths n cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?