21st October 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Information about BSc 2nd year computer science

i would like to know about bsc 2nd year computer science oct/nov 2011 question paper.its very urgent plzz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to 2nd year MCA after completing BSc computer science with 60%?
  2. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  3. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student? -- [New]
  4. Which certificate course should I do in networking? I am currently doing BSc computer science
  5. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  8. BSc 2nd year computer science and mathematics question bank of Osmania University?
  9. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  12. Detailed process of admission in B.E computer 2nd year after completing BSc Computer Science?
  13. Can I get admission to MCA 2nd year after completing BSc computer science
  14. Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student?
  15. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  16. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  17. How to sit for MBA entrance exam after studying in 2nd year BSc(computer science)
  18. How many ways are there to do PG in computer science my degree? I am a degree 2nd year BSc computer student
13th August 2013, 09:06 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: Information about BSc 2nd year computer science

Computer Science in Bachelor of Science:
A Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, (abbreviated BSIT or B.Sc IT), is a Bachelor's degree awarded for an undergraduate course or program in the Information technology field. The degree is normally required in order to work in Information technology industry.

A Bachelor of Science in Information Technology degree program typically take three to four years depending on the country. This degree is primarily focused on subjects such as software, databases, and networking. In general computer science degrees tend to focus on the mathematical and theoretical foundations of computing rather than emphasizing specific technologies. The degree is a Bachelor of Science degree with institutions conferring degrees in the fields of information technology and related fields. This degree is awarded for completing a program of study in the field of software development, software testing, software engineering, web design, databases, programming, computer networking and computer system.

Many employers require software developers or programmers to have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science degree, however those seeking to hire for positions such as network administrators or database managers would require a Bachelors of Science in Information Technology or an equivalent degree.Graduates with an information technology background are able to perform technology tasks relating to the processing, storing, and communication of information between computers, mobile phones, and other electronic devices. Information technology as field emphasizes the secure management of large amounts of variable information and its accessibility via a wide variety of systems both local and world-wide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?