6th October 2010, 12:14 PM
meraj1988

How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?

I want to know that how aggregate marks is calculated in BCA course.Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?If not,what is the answer?

6th October 2010, 03:12 PM
aotiwari

Default Re: How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?

No, its for bsc. the calculation is as follows

B.C.A. Marks obtained for three subjects (Mathematics/computer Science plus Chemistry and Physics) plus the marks for mathematics of Computer Science whichever is higher.

Eg: If a student receives the following marks
Physics – 70 Chemistry – 85 Mathematics – 95 Computer Science – 92

Merit mark is calculated taking the sum total of the three subjects excluding Computer Science plus the marks for Mathematics.
The subject weightage for BCA is the marks for Computer Science or Mathematics whichever is higher.

but check out, it differs from university to university.
8th October 2010, 10:44 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?

dear friend

This is very simple process. After clearing your exams, you will get a marksheet. Then get the total of marks obtained in all semesters and then divide it by total maximum marks of all semesters. This will give you BCA aggregate marks.............
8th October 2010, 12:22 PM
Rupender verma

Thumbs up Re: How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?

For a pass at each examination a candidate shall be required to obtain a minimum of 36% marks in each subsidiary subject and 40% marks in the Honours subjects,passing separately in the practicals, wherever prescribed. Successful candidates will be classified as under :
First Division 60% } of the aggregate marks preescribed
Second Division 50% Honours and subsidiary subjects of Part I, Part II & Part III Examination taken together.

All the rest shall be declared to have passed the examination No division shall be awarded at the Honours Pt. I and Pt II examination.The number of papers and practicals, wherever prescribed, the duration of examination, maximum marks and minimum pass marks shall be shown in the relevant syllabus.
A candidate shall be required to offer one Honours subject are one subsidiary subject out of the following subjects :
8th October 2010, 03:35 PM
sachinsharma
Member+

B.C.A. Marks obtained for three subjects (Mathematics/computer Science plus Chemistry and Physics) plus the marks for mathematics of Computer Science whichever is higher.

Eg: If a student receives the following marks
Physics – 70 Chemistry – 85 Mathematics – 95 Computer Science – 92

Merit mark is calculated taking the sum total of the three subjects excluding Computer Science plus the marks for Mathematics.
The subject weightage for BCA is the marks for Computer Science or Mathematics whichever is higher.

but check out, it differs from university to university.
27th October 2010, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours Subsidiary Compulsory marks?

i m graduate in zoology hons.hindi,botany,chemistry is my subsidiery paper.how to calculate my aggregate marks in tiotioal?
25th November 2010, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours Subsidiary Compulsory marks?

does subsidiary mark include in aggregate mark
22nd March 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the rule for calculating aggregate for m.tech as semester or year
7th May 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

divison of marks in bca entrance test
24th November 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

What is Aggrigate marks & Total marks in msc chemistry
4th December 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

what is grace marks rule in passing marks ignou b.tech
28th February 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

how to calculate aggegate marks of graduation/ B.A?
1st October 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

how to calculate aggregate % in b.com (hons).
12th October 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

the total of all semister is 3600 and abtain marks of all semister is 2277 then what is my aggrigate marks is???
22nd December 2014, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I got 65% in honors and 54% in both honors subsidiary subject (in all 3 years) which is my aggregate marks....?
22nd July 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the percentage marks in graduation which is needed in any exam honours or aggregate like in honours 800 marks or 1500 marks in total and division also?
12th May 2017, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

I GOT 14303 RANK IN APEAMCET. I HAVE RESERVATION IN BC - A , CAN I GET ADMISSION TO AGRICULTURE AND VETERINARY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?